Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

PREMIERSHIP

Iris

Hi, we did it again..some think Mou was lucky once..no its twice beaten!! He is simply world best or for a better word... UNIVERSE BEST MANAGER...Bite me.; :(

He got everything right. The team, the strategy, the tempo, the mood. He knew the stakes, he knew how to win, he knew when to risk, when to gamble, when to hold. It was, quite possibly, the perfect game.

Mourinho’s impact was greater than a mere jostling for position. He exposed a myth, he challenged the perceived wisdom, he inspected the evidence and threw it contemptuously to the floor. His revelation, the statement he made to the rest of the league, was that Manchester City are not invincible. There should be no procession, no deference, no awestruck observation of their inevitable progress to the finishing tape

• Administrators

Hahaha...d season is not over yet so I can't laugh in Chinese....lol...on d bad side though...David Moyes should be tried by EFCC for rigging his way in....dude can't even coach Enyimba...

• Like 1

Hi, we did it again..some think Mou was lucky once..no its twice beaten!! He is simply world best or for a better word... UNIVERSE BEST MANAGER...Bite me.; :(/>/>

He got everything right. The team, the strategy, the tempo, the mood. He knew the stakes, he knew how to win, he knew when to risk, when to gamble, when to hold. It was, quite possibly, the perfect game.

Mourinho’s impact was greater than a mere jostling for position. He exposed a myth, he challenged the perceived wisdom, he inspected the evidence and threw it contemptuously to the floor. His revelation, the statement he made to the rest of the league, was that Manchester City are not invincible. There should be no procession, no deference, no awestruck observation of their inevitable progress to the finishing tape

Touche! Now, all 'em other clubs will know we're their hell.

• Moderators

Where are all my cheslea pple. Abystacy I rmbr. See hw we squashed City.

You beat them by 1! That is called barely winning :rolleyes:

Where are all my cheslea pple. Abystacy I rmbr. See hw we squashed City.

U only played that game to boost the gunners' lead darling.. Arsenal used u guys to rise to the top again :P

U only played that game to boost the gunners' lead darling.. Arsenal used u guys to rise to the top again :P/>/>/>

Ohhh. Haven't seen such 6-*** squashing in all my born days! Lol. Arsenal can only thrive on kitten clubs! Little wonder when Mata moved to ManU, arsene wenKer be fidgeting like "it isn't fair....." bla bla like that. You wanna know Mou's reply to him? Tell you. He said "Wenger complaining is normal because he always does".

• Administrators

Jeez just beating Man City by a goal...we no go hear word o...

Y'all chill till the season is over although i got no respect for the top four teams.

They all suck...

• Like 1

• Administrators

Yes, we ain't gonna be in the top 4 but Jeez the top 4 teams suck.

Oh my do they really suck? Hell to the YES...LOL

• Like 1

Hell to the Yes they absolutely suck from a Man U point of view ...hoo haa but who cares what man divided fans thinks ...tongue out gurl....lol

Beta luck next season FlyJ.. Oh, nd by the way, greetings to all of y'all, the air feels rily fresh from up here :D .. Mata or not, Arsenal's gona shock u guys..