Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

my first person

chishlom

so let's use words to describe the first and second person we spoke to ( phone call) through this site

the first person I got to talk to thru this site was eeermm.....( no words, can't remember the name and one word for her = Disturbed )

the second person was sweet caring and nice ( Dunno why I stopped talking to her )

Was only approvd 2day,so does admin's call count ? Hehehe..:-P.. @pinkush if ur 1st person was psycho n the 2nd nice, do u hv an issh wit nice too? Or u werent physicaly attractd 2 her?..just curious..@potter,maybe dey r into another r/ship,lucky u got 2 knw early,just move on wit a smile...dats what i'd do!

First person is a darling even though she's sometimes annoying. Second person,am yet to meet. Between,were are all them classy,sexy fine ladies on here.

First person I spoke to on this site, she's so cool. We are buddies now.

Second person, whew, pardon me but I think she's a psycho.

Third person, Mide my good friend now.

1st person was cool @ 1st we spoke 2 each other like we knew 4rm way bak but was always insinuatin anytime I miss her calls. Den she sent me a very very hurtful sms. Don't tink i'll talk 2 her but I liked her. 2nd person...we've not spoken on fone but she's very interestin n funny. I won't watch a 3D movie wit her (she undastands d phrase lol) we r pals tho. Talkin 'bout relatnships I've found none

Haven't spoken to anyone here yet though apart from the admin

Lolz Admin might count tho...liked d fact dat she calld impromptu and askd vital questns and seemd like "if u fumble I throw u d eff outta dis forum" #weldonemoresko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1st person was super cool... til she went off theradar..hmmm

2nd person was just a ball of fun !!!... i think there really are alot of nice women onthis site

• 3 weeks later...

The first person to I got to talk to is simply amazing. Better word Awesome! Still talking to tho.

The second person her friend .she's cool although I said some embarrassing stuff. Lol...

• 5 weeks later...

@simpl3 LOL, me too.

My first person = very confused.

Second person = .......still waiting....

First person spoken to - good

Second person spoken to - angelic

Most people I've p/m'd with - cool

One person I've bbm'd with - loony tunes

My second person - it just had to be an angel,the voice,composure...an angel,an angel called me today