Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

UEFA Champions League

missAmy

The UEFA champions league continues today.

Arsenal will look to overturn a 2-0 deficit as they knock horns with Bayern MUNICH at at the Allianz Arena today.

Ac Milan also faces Athletico Madrid in Spain today who have a 1-0 advantage over Milan when the two met two weeks ago at the San siro.

Ass anal have absolutely zero chance of qualifying. ahhhh Ac Milan v A. Madrid I will give it to A. Madrid because they have good home record in Spain and they ve got wonderful goal keeper in Courtis, fantastic striker in D. costa and the rest!

• Administrators

I don't see Assnal going further ... as sad as it sounds, i will also admit that i don't see Manchester United moving on to the next round.

• Like 1

I don't see Assnal going further ... as sad as it sounds, i will also admit that i don't see Manchester United moving on to the next round.

two teams I hate with passion

• Administrators

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Arsenal battled hard but could only draw 1-1 away to Bayern Munich, who progress to the UEFA Champions League's last eight.

Sucks for the Gunners.

• Like 1

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Arsenal battled hard but could only draw 1-1 away to Bayern Munich, who progress to the UEFA Champions League's last eight.

Sucks for the Gunners.

as expected

• 1 year later...

CHELSEA - psg

9th March

Leg 2 (round of 16 and knockout)

Stamford bridge

Don't just assume PSG is Marvelous. They are marvelous...ly lucky

First leg recap - The first goal of the match @39 by PSG, resulted from a free kick upon the defensive line; as ObI defended his penis instead of the ball, the ball touched his ankle and deflected into the net. Yes, PSG had scored! And it was an own goal!

Then Its time for corner kick @45+1. Like Terry always scores at corner, (how can I forget him, we'll miss him today too), Obi copied, and scored! This wonderfully canceled the defensive mistake he had made earlier, and all is happy and blue.

Few minutes to full-time #78min, was a time when Cavani flew into '18'. All the fans roared he's 'off side' but referee was blind and ruled it a goal! Within a short time the ball game is over and no one to blame for this last goal.

Today is the final day for the bigger and big giants to see; When Chelsea will cancel that one goal @ 8:45

Bet responsibly

Blues!

• 2 weeks later...