Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

"Scandal" Fan Page

FlyJ

• Administrators

I want to believe that there are some Scandal fans on this forum. So if you watch Scandal, this thread is for you. Feel free to discuss anything related to the show--favorite and worst characters, casting, plot etc. :D

Warning: No Spoilers Please :)

tumblr_ms655xwnmY1rw6xlno1_1280.jpg

• Administrators

Yea I do...d house Fitz got for them...lol...they should just get married....meanwhile, I suspect that VP and Mellie....

The President and Olivia are beginning to bore me, VP used to be in luv with Mellie or still luvs her, they shlld get married, President shld be alone, Olivia should end up with Jake.

• Administrators

Bip1LIdCUAAWqGj.jpg

Yea, i think Olivia and Jake make more sense. Fitz is too unstable and who knows what next he will do.

As for Mellie, the woman got hope...i hope she goes on to do her thing with the VP. I will love to see what

Fitz will do should that happen. He will probably want her back and Olivia too...d guy wants everything..LOL

Always keeping her face, like something is smelling.... U know that part, Don't sell the house

Hahahahaha!!! Abi? I knew dere was somtin off wit dat face!

The President and Olivia are beginning to bore me, VP used to be in luv with Mellie or still luvs her, they shlld get married, President shld be alone, Olivia should end up with Jake.

But d VP is a woman nah! Or r u talkin 'bout d chief of staff?

• Administrators

It was so sad to see James go. Cyrus is definitely behind his murder. I do not buy into his fake and ugly emotional breakdown for one minute. The face he makes when crying makes me cringe.

• 7 months later...

James died? how come? I liked wen the President told Olivia "I hate u" and she replied "I hate you too" . The emotions in those statements were so raw and loaded.... And then I keep pondering on what Cyrus told Olivia," some men are not meant to be happy, they are meant to be great." Does that mean happiness and greatness don't go hand in hand?

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, scarlet said:

Count down to TGIT!!! It's been a lonnng break.

*Inbetween*

How in da hell is it  that Grey's anatomy  have no fan page on this forum?

create one, (solidly behind you)