Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A pretty loving girl just came in.

Hello Every1,O gawd its nice 2b in here.this is the best forum ever.My name is Shugaluv,I live in lagos.currently single,am nice,enthusiastic,am highly emotional,dnt beat that I play a lot.I love hanging out with reasonable friends.I can be persuasive while in love.I love dancing and playing games,I read books but only interesting ones cos I can read a tedious book for 1year.lol.I love good people with potentials and good reasoning.xoxo

• 2 months later...

Hello Every1,O gawd its nice 2b in here.this is the best forum ever.My name is Shugaluv,I live in lagos.currently single,am nice,enthusiastic,am highly emotional,dnt beat that I play a lot.I love hanging out with reasonable friends.I can be persuasive while in love.I love dancing and playing games,I read books but only interesting ones cos I can read a tedious book for 1year.lol.I love good people with potentials and good reasoning.xoxo

[/quot

lets start slow ....where in lagos are u based .

• 2 years later...

Hi am new here too ,am fair,tall,and have a good heart .i need a friend that can we can go beyond friends call me ***37468416

Hi am new here too ,am fair,tall,and have a good heart .i need a friend that can we can go beyond friends call me ***37468416

Are you looking to sell? Said heart that is. Because i know somebody, a lot of people actually who need a good heart unsure.gif

Having said that, posting of personal information such as numbers,pins, emails and etc on the forum is highly discouraged. Fanks