Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

how much is too much ? ?

milaz

So im curious to know as bi or les women do you think theres sucha thing as spending' too much' fora person you are with or intendto date . I usually dont think you can put a price tag between you and your passion...so what do y' all say?

• Moderators

Personally, I don't like anyone that I'm intending to date or dating spending money on me and vice versa. I really don't like to woo someone with money or anything of monetary value. However if its a serious relationship that would hopefully lead to a lifetime commitment, then the rules are different. That's all for now.

@moresko. That makes sense bt say u were really into the person and u want to buy her a gift. Are u a splurger? Or its more a case of thought behind the gift is what counts not the money spent on purchasing it..

• Administrators

I do not think there is any such thing as " Spending Too Much" on someone you are in a serious relationship with as far as you are happy doing it and don't feel "USED".

• Administrators

I don't think there is anything like spending too much in a relationship , whether serious relationship or not as long doing it makes you happy and your relationship is healthy. For me money is meant to spent only if i don't have it cos am going to spoil my woman to the fullest , u can't love and not give . It's never too much for a lover that makes u happy .

• Moderators

@moresko. That makes sense bt say u were really into the person and u want to buy her a gift. Are u a splurger? Or its more a case of thought behind the gift is what counts not the money spent on purchasing it..

Depends, mostly if I'm in a serious relationship.

I don't think there is anything like spending too much in a relationship , whether serious relationship or not as long doing it makes you happy and your relationship is healthy. For me money is meant to spent only if i don't have it cos am going to spoil my woman to the fullest , u can't love and not give . It's never too much for a lover that makes u happy .

Lets get married already!! No mind me o i be oleh geh, bt seriously i dnt see any limit to a gal dt makes me happy if she likes let her use me as far as am comfortable givin her wtever am giving, who cares??

@minini hahahaha Lmao!...preach on,preacher! :-P..In my opinion,givin gifts is a normal n regular thing,...not just 4 my partner bt friends,colleague or evn an acquintaince..it feels great giving out witout tags like xmas,val's day, birthdays etc on them..exchanging gifts lil or much,does n't matter,just depends on the motive behind it....but wen the person begins 2 tink it's my job...? Then hahahaha

@sleeky. Yah some people take advantage.thats soo true, dey can like to convert ur mouth to atm.hahaha

..apostle minini. Hehehehe

• 4 years later...