• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
FlyJ

I couldn't love someone who...

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Is not sincere.

moresko    17
moresko

Smokes, with unkempt nails, tells bad jokes, scratches their yansh, can't write proper English (abbreviating isn't English), thinks that because they decide to accept a "masculine label" they have dicks, blinded by labels, and the list goes on.

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Smokes, with unkempt nails, tells bad jokes, scratches their yansh, can't write proper English (abbreviating isn't English), blinded by labels, and the list goes on.

Hahaha... LWTMB

Is Fake and switches between accents.

minini    0
minini

Smokes, with unkempt nails, tells bad jokes, scratches their yansh, can't write proper English (abbreviating isn't English), thinks that because they decide to accept a "masculine label" they have dicks, blinded by labels, and the list goes on.

Rotfl

Mide    0
Mide

=

))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ,you made my morning with this......

Mide    0
Mide

=

))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ,you made my morning with this......

Mide    0
Mide

Mouth odor, hairy armpits( if I see the hair, am going to talk, don't care who u are). Someone who takes life too seriously( haba loose a grip, lifes not about boning).

Skills    17
Skills

Fake!,counterfeit! Not original!,lies,inconsistent!, too much ego, always right,spoken english is an apology? Doesn't believe in God (irrespective of ur religion), LOUSY? Hahahaha...jeez!!

Skills    17
Skills

Tomboys, dirty,Fake!,counterfeit! Not original!,lies,inconsistent!, too much ego, always right,spoken english is an apology? Doesn't believe in God (irrespective of ur religion),Tomboys, LOUSY? Hahahaha...jeez!!

Iris    35
Iris

Immature. Frivolous. Misspells her name.

Mide    0
Mide

Tomboys, dirty,Fake!,counterfeit! Not original!,lies,inconsistent!, too much ego, always right,spoken english is an apology? Doesn't believe in God (irrespective of ur religion),Tomboys, LOUSY? Hahahaha...jeez!!

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

evelyn    4
evelyn

So serious, lies, dirty, proud, talks too much( cnt stand a talkative she wud automatically become my headache) generally someone who is no fun

Suavity    40
Suavity

Proud....proud.... Very proud

Iris    35
Iris

Hahahaha..and proud again.

minini    0
minini

I could love you if you're honest, you speak good English, you have a good sense of humour, you have good dress sense, you're not a drama queen , the list goes on

mifled    7
mifled

@ sleeky, what did tomboys do to you

mifled    7
mifled

For me immatured minds, not intelligent, wears too much make up, totally a fake

mifled    7
mifled

@ moresko, u be comedian oh

Iris    35
Iris

I could love you if you're honest, you speak good English, you have a good sense of humour, you have good dress sense, you're not a drama queen , the list goes on

Who cldnt u love, Minini?

minini    0
minini

Who cldnt u love, Minini?

Abeg the opposite of who I could love

minini    0
minini

Lol at the makeup part.

minini    0
minini

Sleeky, counterfeit??? What's wrong with tomboys?

Iris    35
Iris

Abeg the opposite of who I could love

Ohkayy. Opposite quite alrite.

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Thinks the world is at her finger tips, a sadist , who nags over every little thing.

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

That ish is scary. Go to bed with a beauty queen and wake up with a gorilla. Damn!!!