wife # 1 is companion,

wife # 2 is confusion,

wife # *** is commotion,

fuji house of commotion.

and everybody is commotion eeeeh.

FUJI house of commotion.

LOL....Hahaha

• Like 1

I'm a barbie girl,in a barbie world. Imagination,that is my creation. You can hold my hand and take me anywhere.

Imagination,that is my creation. Come on barbie,let's go barbie oooh oooh yeah

Ijo shina,ijo shina, afro juju,afro juju o,shina o,eyeyeye,shina o eyeyeye. Omoge show me your power,ijo shina.

Awe, nibo lo lo oga,ta fi wa o ka,ibi o ba lo,je a mo. Aunty to n gbe ile nitosi,o n ti wa o,ati ojo meta d abo. O wipe o,o loyun fun o,oyun osu meji o loyun fun o,a ni wi pe oooo,o loyum fun o,iwo iwo naa,o loyun fun o. Waheed omo sekinat,omo muheenat,omo muhammad. Aunty to loyun fun o, a ni o to bi o lomo,iwo iwo naa

We making money,we making money,we making money this year,we making money this year,no matter what dem do,things will be better this year,a so wa si ire,a so wa si ayo,a so wa si gbogbo nkan ti eyan fi l'ayo.

Chiquitita tell me what's wrong,you're in chains by your own sorrow. Innnn your eyes,there's no hope for tomorrow. You were always sure of yourself,now I see you've broken a feather,I I I I know you can patch it up together.

Heal the world,make it a better place,for you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dying,if you care enough for the living,make a better place for you and for me,you and for me.

I love it when you smile at me, you'll never have to weep with me, I'll be that happiness that moves your heart and when you sleep,I'll find my way into your dreams. What do you want from me? Black magic repete,mo n se daadaa,mo n se jeje o

Gbanjo shoe wey dem buy yesterday,na him dem dey use make shakara for me. Dem go dey pose,dem go dey denge denge. Dem go dey pose,dem go dey waka kurukere.

Now and then I think of when we were together,like when you said you felt so happy ,you could die. When I said that you were right, felt so lonely in your company. But you didn't have to stoop so low,have your friends collect your records and then change your number,guess what I don't need that though,now you're just somebody that I used to know

This is super story,a life, of strife and sorrow,this is super story ,of good food and housing, a life of precious stones and gooood taste,this is super story

Papa ajasco and company manufactured by wale adenuga productions,Nigeria's number one humour merchant,blabla bla. With papa ajasco,mama ajasco,boy alinco,pa james,pa jimoh and miss pepeye.

Great things start from small beginnings,growing up,reach early for your dreams, face the day with a new challenge,a chance to be better, a chance to become your dream. Growing with a quality food drink,growing up with milo,milo everyday. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa milo.

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fine and also known as a boaster, always talking about what he's got and sits on his broke ass. So no, I don't want your number,no. I don't wanna give you mine,no. I don't wanna meet you nowhere,no. I don't want no scrub

I'm gonna take you to a session tonight,where we'll dance reggae music all night and then I'll take you to the beach tomorrow,so we can wash away all our sorrows, 'cause from now you are my partner,whenever there's a session,you and I are gonna dub a little harder ,'cause you are my rub a dub partner.