Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What would you do?

simpl384

#Stolen

You are driving on a lonely road in any state here in Nigeria and u suddenly see this.... Will you correct the English in your mind? I will sharply turn back o. Hehehehe

10366088_10152405436789259_6998712331154089053_n.jpg

Will correct the English in my head to mean..'TURN BACK, BOMB AHEAD'.....and make a frantic u-turn.

LMAO, hehehe.... But you are supposed to be strong now and face it with faith.... Lol will do the same too though cause of the security situation in Nigeria presently.... The fear of boko is the......

LOL.... I wont correct the English neither will I turn back...I will keep driving....;even tho I walk through the valley and shadow of death I fear no evil ....YEA RIGHT....LOL

Will correct the English in my head to mean..'TURN BACK, BOMB AHEAD'.....and make a frantic u-turn.

Hehehe!

Will do same though!

Haha... the bible says "No Evil" not "No Bomb" o... LOL.

lol..but Bomb is Evil now,put your trust in God and he shall not disappoint you...lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I will walk forward in faith and if I should find any bomb,  I will kneel and pray for it to disappear back to the owner's kitchen🙏🙏😂😂

45 minutes ago, Chrmd said:

I will walk forward in faith and if I should find any bomb,  I will kneel and pray for it to disappear back to the owner's kitchen🙏🙏😂😂

😂😂😂😂 all the best to you!