Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Adult lesbians over thirty (A LOT)...........single or married

Pearl

This is for the older and matured lesbians who have advanced from dating a girl to dating a lady of likewise status. if you feel secured or loved in the arms or company of an older lady this is for you.

Plus........

I am Hoping to find an older single or married matured lady here.......I love discretion.

I havn't exactly met any one yet and hoping this medium could throw in some lead

This is for the older and matured lesbians who have advanced from dating a girl to dating a lady of likewise status. if you feel secured or loved in the arms or company of an older lady this is for you.

Plus........

I am Hoping to find an older single or married matured lady here.......I love discretion.

I havn't exactly met any one yet and hoping this medium could throw in some lead

[/quote

Hi, I v had same problems since joining. It ll be nice to meet older women who actually want to talk and is discrete abbout their affairs.

• Moderators

I understand discretion, but I don't understand why a single "mature" gay female would want to attach or "date" a married woman, if money is not a factor. You might be casting your net too wide, you probably want to stick with women with "likewise status".

I understand discretion, but I don't understand why a single "mature" gay female would want to attach or "date" a married woman, if money is not a factor. You might be casting your net too wide, you probably want to stick with women with "likewise status".

We may understand this differently. For me its about meeting women who are matured and not all about sex, sex and sex. Having intellectual conversations. For me I would like to have friends married or not. I may be a novice lesbian wise but am not a hustler. I know I won't help any man or woman cheat on their partner but I still maintain that I want friends who are matured. If it leads to a relationship, fine. Discretion for me because am a very private person. I just want to first like, respect and admire a potential lover. This is my stand. Attaching money to it is a bit insulting. If the original poster intended it to be a recruitment forum for sugar mommies, that's kind of funny!!

• 5 months later...

I learnt something about dating sites especially naija babes. . . at Facebook. a sexy babe added me we talk but never asked her out as in dating

She told me how bf did this and that to her so now she dating gals . . . she wanted to rope me in but I dodged. Behold she got married last Thursday.

The other one claimed a lez chatting on Facebook later to bbm when ii had one and u wldnt believe she's engaged. Some here pretend to be real just to

Draw u in and mess you up emotionally. Why claim what you are not by playing on peoples emotions bc u r privileged to afford internet.

• Like 2

I learnt something about dating sites especially naija babes. . . at Facebook. a sexy babe added me we talk but never asked her out as in dating

She told me how bf did this and that to her so now she dating gals . . . she wanted to rope me in but I dodged. Behold she got married last Thursda

y.

The other one claimed a lez chatting on Facebook later to bbm when ii had one and u wldnt believe she's engaged. Some here pretend to be real just to

Draw u in and mess you up emotionally. Why claim what you are not by playing on peoples emotions bc u r privileged to afford internet.

u keep saying naija babes did dis ,naija babes did dat ..but u won't let dem be!!……y not try other countries?...what part of the world did u crawl out of sef?????...wtf?...ghosh!!!...forgive me if I come off rude honey.

Sleeky what's ur prob always interpreting my words wrongly. What's your itch because I used my country experiences. It seems that your atitude here why not read and mind your business

Sleeky what's ur prob always interpreting my words wrongly. What's your itch because I used my country experiences. It seems that your atitude here why not read and mind your business

.......hahahahaha .....mind my buisinesss hey?.....sorry today is not dat day! ...said my peace already though ...the rest is up to u darlyn...lmao #naijababeproper#

• Administrators

She told me how bf did this and that to her so now she dating gals . . . she wanted to rope me in but I dodged. Behold she got married last Thursday.

Sucks when that happens. It's never fair on the other person.

Lol I love a good fight, needing zobo to go with my chinchin.

there won't be any fighting hia!..daftpunk!..u too like matter!..choi!..lol #tongueout#

there won't be any fighting hia!..daftpunk!..u too like matter!..choi!..lol #tongueout#

Abegi leave mata for mama Caro, I no want my 3d glasses to waste, I wan watch reality cat fight. Nothing sexier than a cat fight between two hotties.

• 3 weeks later...

@2pleaseU just wondering, are there really true lesbians in this country? Women who will never marry a man? If you answer yes, you not female!! Our culture does not give provision for such and really you and I know the level of pressure you face once you are single at a certain age and not married.

Fre wat once jus pointing out is don't claim and make noise about wat you are not, I understand there's no provision in our culture marrying and

Am not against marriage but don't lead someone on if u can't go that far with the person simply putting ur actions on ur words not uttering and discarding promises

• Administrators

@2pleaseU just wondering, are there really true lesbians in this country? Women who will never marry a man? If you answer yes, you not female!! Our culture does not give provision for such and really you and I know the level of pressure you face once you are single at a certain age and not married.

In as much as i am forced to agree with you on the issue of culture, i know a couple of lesbians in Nigeria, who refused to marry a man.

• 1 month later...

Fre wat once jus pointing out is don't claim and make noise about wat you are not, I understand there's no provision in our culture marrying and

Am not against marriage but don't lead someone on if u can't go that far with the person simply putting ur actions on ur words not uttering and discarding promises

Alexander never did what he said, Caesar never said what he did.