Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Adult lesbians over thirty (A LOT)...........single or married

Pearl

yeah fre mee

Am not going to demean what you stand for as much as I hate having men touch me, I don't know if living in this country I can say I will go a life time without a man and still go to work everyday!

yeah fre mee

Am not going to demean what you stand for as much as I hate having men touch me, I don't know if living in this country I can say I will go a life time without a man and still go to work everyday!

In as much as i am forced to agree with you on the issue of culture, i know a couple of lesbians in Nigeria, who refused to marry a man.

In as much as I agree there are those who have chosen to be. I simply want a more rational realistic analysis of homosexuals within our local content. That's all! See I met someone here and we got close and she kept at me about me needing to show her I love her. I was honest enough to say I wasn't cos wasn't! I asked a her a question "will she spend the rest of her life with me?" Bearing in mind of course that she's an only girl. She called me back a few days later and never spoke of being in love again and informed me that it won't be possible. I actually laughed my head off because I knew the level of effort and sacrifice it will take. I do have friend who left this country and is living in another part of the world happy with her girlfriend so I know what am saying. I would be glad to meet someone of like mind who understand the realities on ground and is willing to make those sacrifices. It's not about saying it but living it!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

i l like your honesty

On Sunday, 22 March 2015 at 5:30 PM, frendz said:

In as much as I agree there are those who have chosen to be. I simply want a more rational realistic analysis of homosexuals within our local content. That's all! See I met someone here and we got close and she kept at me about me needing to show her I love her. I was honest enough to say I wasn't cos wasn't! I asked a her a question "will she spend the rest of her life with me?" Bearing in mind of course that she's an only girl. She called me back a few days later and never spoke of being in love again and informed me that it won't be possible. I actually laughed my head off because I knew the level of effort and sacrifice it will take. I do have friend who left this country and is living in another part of the world happy with her girlfriend so I know what am saying. I would be glad to meet someone of like mind who understand the realities on ground and is willing to make those sacrifices. It's not about saying it but living it!

On 3/22/2015 at 5:30 PM, frendz said:

True word

On 1/10/2015 at 6:52 PM, relangel said:

Sleeky what's ur prob always interpreting my words wrongly. What's your itch because I used my country experiences. It seems that your atitude here why not read and mind your business

please stop, dont get offended easily. keep your cool please

Just now, oluchi said:

please stop, dont get offended easily. keep your cool please

Oluchi..biko, if I an understanding this thread correctly, you are responding to a comment made in 2015?  No its not about the date, its about the fact that you felt the need to wade into the troubled waters of '15 that is calm by now.. 'Please stop, don't get offended easily.keep your cool pls'

No nau..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ivyy said:

Oluchi..biko, if I an understanding this thread correctly, you are responding to a comment made in 2015?  No its not about the date, its about the fact that you felt the need to wade into the troubled waters of '15 that is calm by now.. 'Please stop, don't get offended easily.keep your cool pls'

No nau..

THANKS IVY, I TAUGHT IS A NEW TOPIC.