• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• relangel

• simpl384

• Tumeric

• Iris

Nobody is single on this site,don't be surprised someone you perceive as a newbie with just 10 post have sent 1000 PMs, it's making the forum dry na when all they come here to do is search,sight and send PM(NL SSS),being busy is a lame excuse when you are never busy to use PM...In fact admins should disable PM jor

Just kidding about nobody being single,there are Lotta beautiful single ladies out here..ready to mingle?i can't say..oya all the single ladies should signify by dropping comments on this post(lets mingle) and STOP sending PMs only

My point is some people see this forum as a dating site,they only interested in finding love/sex and once they get that,they become inactive until they brokenhearted,SSS again and disappear...the admins put in lots of effort to keep this forum running,the least we could do as members is to be active so that the community can grow.I for one joined this forum because i was intrigued by the topics discussed and was always looking forward to reading comments made by members like minini,moresko,ladyomah et al,at some point i felt the need to be part of the community to enable me share my view/meet like-mind people,and hopefully meet the one some day. I used to be on other Lesbian dating sites(like 4 sef), but trust me NL is about the ' realest ' place to meet and mingle with people.

Point 2, I am single which explains why I'm on the post

Point ***, I am not searching at the mo,but as soon as I am, I'll come back to this post to update my status

#shikena

You know naija people like fishing, once they catch the fish they want they disappear as u stated but I love d topics here as for me am single and.searchin for a soulmate. A lady that will complement me.

Ol

Nobody is single on this site,don't be surprised someone you perceive as a newbie with just 10 post have sent 1000 PMs, it's making the forum dry na when all they come here to do is search,sight and send PM(NL SSS),being busy is a lame excuse when you are never busy to use PM...In fact admins should disable PM jor

Just kidding about nobody being single,there are Lotta beautiful single ladies out here..ready to mingle?i can't say..oya all the single ladies should signify by dropping comments on this post(lets mingle) and STOP sending PMs only

lol!Am single and ready to mingle..

Ol

lol!Am single and ready to mingle..

LOL...You are the first on my list when I'm ready to mingle yeah B)

Hmm come to think of it..Simps I thought you are involved with someone not quite long ago?...Amibo nigeria limited..

Wedding bells in the future can someone say Amen..

LOL...You are the first on my list when I'm ready to mingle yeah B)/>

Hmm come to think of it..Simps I thought you are involved with someone not quite long ago?...Amibo nigeria limited..

haaaaaaaa.....Aby no spoil my market oooooo,with who?

You are the one I love :P

@2pleaseU, How do u mean "NAIJA PEOPLE"? If u have dat notion abt " NAIJA PEOPLE " Then what r u still doing here?. People r different regardless of their nationalities,religion n what not! Some people literally shared the same womb and umbilical cord,yet they r still different!....am just saying!....Now, back to the topic, YES I AM SINGLE! and if I happen to meet a "sane" person out here or anywhere else n we happen to be on the same page,then I see why not !...it 'd be a win-win situation.

@2pleaseU, How do u mean "NAIJA PEOPLE"? If u have dat notion abt " NAIJA PEOPLE " Then what r u still doing here?. People r different regardless of their nationalities,religion n what not! Some people literally shared the same womb and umbilical cord,yet they r still different!....am just saying!....Now, back to the topic, YES I AM SINGLE! and if I happen to meet a "sane" person out here or anywhere else n we happen to be on the same page,then I see why not !...it 'd be a win-win situation.

My point is some people see this forum as a dating site,they only interested in finding love/sex and once they get that,they become inactive until they brokenhearted,SSS again and disappear...the admins put in lots of effort to keep this forum running,the least we could do as members is to be active so that the community can grow.I for one joined this forum because i was intrigued by the topics discussed and was always looking forward to reading comments made by members like minini,moresko,ladyomah et al,at some point i felt the need to be part of the community to enable me share my view/meet like-mind people,and hopefully meet the one some day. I used to be on other Lesbian dating sites(like 4 sef), but trust me NL is about the ' realest ' place to meet and mingle with people.

Point 2, I am single which explains why I'm on the post

Point ***, I am not searching at the mo,but as soon as I am, I'll come back to this post to update my status

#shikena

Ohhhh puh-lease

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm single... been off and on for a while... but now I'm really single.

But the mingling... oh yeah!!! It's fun... undecided past that as yet though.

Btw, this place is kinda boring. Seems people just wanna get laid. IMO tho.