• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• relangel

• simpl384

• Tumeric

• Iris

@2pleaseU, How do u mean "NAIJA PEOPLE"? If u have dat notion abt " NAIJA PEOPLE " Then what r u still doing here?. People r different regardless of their nationalities,religion n what not! Some people literally shared the same womb and umbilical cord,yet they r still different!....am just saying!....Now, back to the topic, YES I AM SINGLE! and if I happen to meet a "sane" person out here or anywhere else n we happen to be on the same page,then I see why not !...it 'd be a win-win situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Very single. But sooooooo not ready for a relationship. I just want to make friends I can have a good laugh with. I'm not asking for too much, am i?

• 1 month later...

Very single. But sooooooo not ready for a relationship. I just want to make friends I can have a good laugh with. I'm not asking for too much, am i?

we seem to be of one mind.

• 6 months later...

I am new here, I need someone to take me around pls.

I understand you beekee, you need someone to help you through the group

Just keep clicking and reading and replying you'll catch up by and by

Don't feel too bad I'm new too.......

Nobody is single on this site,don't be surprised someone you perceive as a newbie with just 10 post have sent 1000 PMs, it's making the forum dry na when all they come here to do is search,sight and send PM(NL SSS),being busy is a lame excuse when you are never busy to use PM...In fact admins should disable PM jor

Just kidding about nobody being single,there are Lotta beautiful single ladies out here..ready to mingle?i can't say..oya all the single ladies should signify by dropping comments on this post(lets mingle) and STOP sending PMs only

Desperate to know the single ones? :D :D lol, funny,being busy my dear, could be true and not a mare excuse ,try n understand :rolleyes: