Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Who Pays The Bills

Malawi

1 hour ago, vina said:

@Hawken your story just reiterated the reasons why I do not date girls richer than I am. I do not want to be anybody's social responsibility. Ewww. 

As you well know, change is the only constant and change has touched me.

Having said that, I am currently looking for someone that is way richer than me that will date me. I cook, clean and wash clothes. And I promise to only cheat on you with my girlfriend.

ps I am also good in bed. Eating is my favorite hobby.

So come and make me a kept woman if you can. 😐

• Moderators
2 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

The one who asked for the date usually would pay. And one person shouldn't always ask the other out so it doesn't get one sided. Can't afford a date then buy something on your way back from school or work. All of them fulfill the same obligation, that you are thinking about that person. Though some people however are more generous or well-to do, still it is a good idea to go out of your way and do something for someone you care about once in awhile doesn't necessarily have to be monetary.. but as for me, I wouldn't wanna date a greedy person or be greedy towards someone am dating. It hurt very bad if someone tell you they love you so they can get something from you.. 

#word

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

As you well know, change is the only constant and change has touched me.

Having said that, I am currently looking for someone that is way richer than me that will date me. I cook, clean and wash clothes. And I promise to only cheat on you with my girlfriend.

ps I am also good in bed. Eating is my favorite hobby.

So come and make me a kept woman if you can. 😐

Kept woman. Ewwww.

Sugar daughter.. ewww.

Beht if only you were straight, I heard dangote is looking for a wife.

I don’t think this is an issue. Anyone can pick up the bill. It only becomes one when it is only one person that does all the time. I pick it up this time, you pick it up next time and everyone is happy 😊