Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What can I do..playing with names

Abystacy

So I'm in the mood for a Lil trouble. .don't mind me oo.I have this craving to write, so I decided to mess with our names.

These names I chosed are ladies who are constantly active.who have contributed immensely in making this site interesting even with the drama .so I decided to give Y'all a treat of laughter as an appreciation. What's life without a Lil joke and laughter.?that being said, it's all for jokes.

The characters of this funny article are fictional. Do not take it personal...hehehe.

Alphabetically I'm starting with ...

* DAFTPUNK & SIMPL3..One step away from the aisle and things fell apart. .How SIMPL3 is that? Lol. .

* EVELYN*MIDE & LADYOMA . Hmm their loquacious luscious mouth gives you a stink that makes you think about your life..gengen.

* FLYJ. ..I don't know where she FLYing to but I hope she lands safely....Tongue out.

* IRIS...she sits in her rocking chair and sips slowly from a chilled glass of smooth baileys IRISh cream.and said to herself "hmm...I think I prefer IRISh potatoes..winks.

* kushpuss...hmm that one..While popping pills in the hills for them, she's driving cadillac in her dream..

* MININI. .never knew what that name meant, I nearly bit my tongue tryna pronounce it..is it "MENAINAI, MENEENEE, MENEINEI OR SIMPLY MIMI NOODLES?. ..hehehe it could as well be a tongue twister.. haha see them . don't try to say MININI 10 times.you go wound oo.

* MORESKO.. hmmm let me see, MORESKO or MO Mo which literally means MOORISh, the sound if that name makes me crave for fresh hot Moi Moi. .as in Mo Mo. .lol

* POTTER...POTTER skillfully moulds her women and keep a straight face afterwards. .

* SLEEKY. ..hehe the name SLEEKY makes me wanna rap..

"SLEEKY always feeling sleezy, like she could get into any damn p**sy. ..runs out....

* Softstud. ..do you mean earrings, silver stud, diamond stud abi name Obalende stud..Niggar please what kinda shitty name is that...gbagan. .

* SUAVITY. ..Abeg the babe dey SUAVE jor. .lol

****ABYSTACY****Na only you wake come? Abi your hand is itchy? Prof Phd,Hnd,Bsc,Mba,AcA,Kjv,Niv. Which one you be? Na only you go write all this Storeeeeeeeeeeey..continue..

All these fiction you are sharing, there is God ooo. .

And if your name is not here..you are on a long thing...

Aby, come back here!...b4 i count to ***....,1...2...Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.,LWKMD :-D...Abystacy, abeg add 'SELECTED to the p**sy' 4 me..There ain't no p**sy i wanted n didn't get! Oya Aby ,give me high 5 :-P...... @ some people's mind's now, ' this Sleeky sef, who does she think she is sef? ?" hahahaha..Aby wud make an 'almost' good shrink ..lmao :-P... Nice one though, u really cracked my ribs. NO NEED TO ATTEND THE AY SHOW AGAIN!

Ha Iris moi moi is moi moi. lol

Its obalaande.

Aby na lie. Dis has nothing to do wit moin moin. Mo Mo is Mo Mo.

Aby Aby, you guys should just chill out hen , Invitations will soon roll in, nothing is stopping us, D&S

I admire your creativity, one day soon the world will start buying books written by Abystacy.

• 1 month later...

So I'm in the mood for a Lil trouble. .don't mind me oo.I have this craving to write, so I decided to mess with our names.

These names I chosed are ladies who are constantly active.who have contributed immensely in making this site interesting even with the drama .so I decided to give Y'all a treat of laughter as an appreciation. What's life without a Lil joke and laughter.?that being said, it's all for jokes.

The characters of this funny article are fictional. Do not take it personal...hehehe.

Alphabetically I'm starting with ...

* DAFTPUNK & SIMPL3..One step away from the aisle and things fell apart. .How SIMPL3 is that? Lol. .

* EVELYN*MIDE & LADYOMA . Hmm their loquacious luscious mouth gives you a stink that makes you think about your life..gengen.

* FLYJ. ..I don't know where she FLYing to but I hope she lands safely....Tongue out.

* IRIS...she sits in her rocking chair and sips slowly from a chilled glass of smooth baileys IRISh cream.and said to herself "hmm...I think I prefer IRISh potatoes..winks.

* kushpuss...hmm that one..While popping pills in the hills for them, she's driving cadillac in her dream..

* MININI. .never knew what that name meant, I nearly bit my tongue tryna pronounce it..is it "MENAINAI, MENEENEE, MENEINEI OR SIMPLY MIMI NOODLES?. ..hehehe it could as well be a tongue twister.. haha see them . don't try to say MININI 10 times.you go wound oo.

* MORESKO.. hmmm let me see, MORESKO or MO Mo which literally means MOORISh, the sound if that name makes me crave for fresh hot Moi Moi. .as in Mo Mo. .lol

* POTTER...POTTER skillfully moulds her women and keep a straight face afterwards. .

* SLEEKY. ..hehe the name SLEEKY makes me wanna rap..

"SLEEKY always feeling sleezy, like she could get into any damn p**sy. ..runs out....

* Softstud. ..do you mean earrings, silver stud, diamond stud abi name Obalende stud..Niggar please what kinda shitty name is that...gbagan. .

* SUAVITY. ..Abeg the babe dey SUAVE jor. .lol

****ABYSTACY****Na only you wake come? Abi your hand is itchy? Prof Phd,Hnd,Bsc,Mba,AcA,Kjv,Niv. Which one you be? Na only you go write all this Storeeeeeeeeeeey..continue..

All these fiction you are sharing, there is God ooo. .

And if your name is not here..you are on a long thing...

:o

still searching for my name