Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Untitled

msztee

The first kiss was electrifying

Like a million tiny sparks all zig-zagging their way to the pit of my stomach

Her lips were so unbeliveably soft, we fit together perfectly,

It felt like I was finally home. She was my home.

We'd been togther for a year, she was my best kept secret. I couldnt tell anyone else about her, couldnt let them see what she meant to me. No PDAs, no telling my best friend, so I made her my everything, cos nothing seemed right unless she was at the center of it. I was head over heels and that was all that mattered.

She was my world, my gravity, she was every, goddamn, thing. So when she shattered my world, she broke me.

I knew what was coming, it was inevitable, we couldnt be togther, it would have to end. But when she spoke the words, she knew exactly what to say, so i'd let her go.....

"I NEVER LOVED YOU, IT WAS ALL ABOUT SEX FOR ME"."THIS ISNT RIGHT"

The words,I Can never forget, the last time I shed a tear, the first time my heart broke....The Day my WORLD STOPPED!!!

7 years ago, 7 years on this day, the world changed for me.

I chose to remain her friend, Cos i couldnt live in a world where she wasnt in my life.

So i hooked her up with my close friend,watched them get married, have the most amazing beautiful baby girl....truth is despite all of this, i'm still waiting for her...wishing she sees me again, in a way that i havent stopped seeing HER!!!

Wow...breath taking...however,it neither stops tomorow from being a saturday, nor Day after tomorrow from being a sunday,...my point Is....life goes on..