Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Need a cool et real babe in lag

boo boo

I recommend MIDE, she's very romantic n well endowed :-P:-P;-)... Mide#goonhavemyhead#

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky am going to have u killed I swear down.

I recommend MIDE, she's very romantic n well endowed :-P:-P;-)... Mide#goonhavemyhead#

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky am going to have u killed I swear down.

@boo ,no be Small thing o,as in,well ENDOWED,infact,tank me lera,hehehehehe...@ mide, share Ur "endowness"(doubt there's such a word o)...Lmao..dont be stingy nahh..hahaha lwkmd...boo boo,no miss dis thing o.

@boo ,no be Small thing o,as in,well ENDOWED,infact,tank me lera,hehehehehe...@ mide, share Ur "endowness"(doubt there's such a word o)...Lmao..dont be stingy nahh..hahaha lwkmd...boo boo,no miss dis thing o.

U are trying me ooo, this no be laffing marra ooo, if na play stop am. I will so deal with u . INfact no more coldstone,

Finally,cute Is commenting on something,pls tell the attendant to pass me zéro coke, havent had dat in awhile...

Yes ooo no coldstone@ sleeky... Welcome Ms. Boo boo(what's does that

mean)

LOL... Mide wan take style do the parole, Oya send her PM to ask her the meaning of her name now

Finally,cute Is commenting on something,pls tell the attendant to pass me zéro coke, havent had dat in awhile...

LOL... Mide wan take style do the parole, Oya send her PM to ask her the meaning of her name now

Babe I no dey INTER -RESTED, I just dey surprise about the name ni oooo, I be wan know ifthe pronunciation na like booboo drink, the junior brother if viju meeek(milk). No paroles oooo

hmmmmmm this is interesting .....*taking pop corn and fanta as l watch the show*

Cutest cute, me want gummy bears and popcorn too.......

@simp3,my sincère apologies,abeg make u no vex with me jare..@boo boo,oya oo applications don dey drop o. Simp3 dey single too ooo..oya o..select..but i cant tell if simp3 Is romantic or not o hehehehe...cute dey take style apply too..lmao..mide dis Is not some sort of betrayal o.hehehehe...lwkmd

@simp3,my sincère apologies,abeg make u no vex with me jare..@boo boo,oya oo applications don dey drop o. Simp3 dey single too ooo..oya o..select..but i cant tell if simp3 Is romantic or not o hehehehe...cute dey take style apply too..lmao..mide dis Is not some sort of betrayal o.hehehehe...lwkmd

hahahaha well l dont need to use style and apply now ...l am just waiting for rush hour to end so l can walk into her life with a grand style ...*wink wink*

hahahaha well l dont need to use style and apply now ...l am just waiting for rush hour to end so l can walk into her life with a grand style ...*wink wink*

Thats the way to go cute..

hahaha,I'm single o but I'm not searching at the mo