Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Vaginal chafing.....

Mide

Well ladies, how u all doing. So have been doing a lot of research lately on vaginal chafing, most ladies have this Problem and are quite shy to talk about it or ask for advice on how to find a cure(me inclusive) so I am really shy and ashamed to admit I have vaginal chafing, I think mine is due to my laps rubbing together,(thanks to google). Well I'd like to know if someone here has had before and how it was treated, coz have been using vaseline and skineal, but have not gotten the desired result, and online some products were mentioned, but I doubt if I can find them here in Lagos. Please, help a sister out and if u know a good product that will work, tell me and others suffering from chafing how to get it.( Biko make una no yab me ooooo ) Thanks

Hi. Virginal chafing can be so uncomfortable, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. I believe the first thing you need to do is to consult a doctor. Then I advise you to avoid tight clothing, tight jeans or underwear.anything that doesn't allow much air into the area. Try as much as possible to sleep naked. I hope it helps...goodluck

Thanks dear, tried most of this things , but once I finish my monthly period it starts again and have been in hell since last week , well will take ur advice . Thanks

Mide!Mide!Mide!...get Ur ass to the clinic, do a lab.test ,see a Doc. N get rid of Dat chaff bfor i strangle u myself!....i Will sympathise Wit u after this!..#foldingarmsacrossmychest#

Kikikiki mide u be my person so am gonna be a little nice,

1 avoid tight wears,

2, Buy bigger pants (pata alahja lol) so ventilation cn come in

*** try. Sleeping wit a big Tee's nd nothing underneath

4 wash up regularly, not only wen u take a pee, wash up wen u feel sticky

5, Apply talcum nd avoid sprays or perfume, they might be skin irritant, (biko ordinary talc if u use dustin powder, kindly insert one of MJ's album to complement ur pepperish dances)

6 stop using skineal it might be adding more to ur problem,

7 go see a Doc

Orrrrrrrrr

Errrm constant Entry btw dos laps might errrm you knw errr..... ok bye. Bye *runsout*

Kikikiki mide u be my person so am gonna be a little nice,

1 avoid tight wears,

2, Buy bigger pants (pata alahja lol) so ventilation cn come in

*** try. Sleeping wit a big Tee's nd nothing underneath

4 wash up regularly, not only wen u take a pee, wash up wen u feel sticky

5, Apply talcum nd avoid sprays or perfume, they might be skin irritant, (biko ordinary talc if u use dustin powder, kindly insert one of MJ's album to complement ur pepperish dances)

6 stop using skineal it might be adding more to ur problem,

7 go see a Doc

Orrrrrrrrr

Errrm constant Entry btw dos laps might errrm you knw errr..... ok bye. Bye *runsout*

Crazy girl.......... Thanks sweetie