Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pressure to sound 'interesting'

Hey ladies,

I live in Abuja and I am joining naijalez after much procrastination.

I am currently trying to shag myself out of that heartbreak but so far, no luck...

I am fun, flirty, crazy about soccer and my main pet peeve (apart from bad road use) is people with bad grammar in this age of autocorrect.

Aside from those, I am easy going and wonderful to be around.

That's all folks!

Thanks ladies. I didn't expect anyone to even read or reply ;;)/>

Now I feel all mushy inside. I am definitely liking this group.

Please ignore all these non Abuja babes, mingle with the likes of suavity,me, me and still me again

MIDE MIDE MIDE how many times i call you?

Don't let me use otumopoh for you o...a friend on NL advised me a while ago to hunt within my zone,and that's what I'm trying to do na

Althena in fact mingle with me alone,no more Suavity sef,not to talk of any non Abuja residents,PM me your contacts,I've been waiting for you

MIDE MIDE MIDE how many times i call you?

Don't let me use otumopoh for you o...a friend on NL advised me a while ago to hunt within my zone,and that's what I'm trying to do na

Althena in fact mingle with me alone,no more Suavity sef,not to talk of any non Abuja residents,PM me your contacts,I've been waiting for you

Otumopoh no Go work for my body ooooo, babe chilax , y ur body dey pepper now?.

@Mide,I'm always on a high temp on matters like this oh,no dey try me...oya let's settle this amicably,talk to the newbie for me,i like her gan ni :lol:

@Mide,I'm always on a high temp on matters like this oh,no dey try me...oya let's settle this amicably,talk to the newbie for me,i like her gan ni :lol:/>

Chai see scoping.. ..... Before I help u talk to the new girl,confess to me how many pips u don like for NL, coz I no wan beg finish, make them come swear for me later oooo.. Confess now or no toasting.

@Mide,I'm always on a high temp on matters like this oh,no dey try me...oya let's settle this amicably,talk to the newbie for me,i like her gan ni :lol:/>

Chai see scoping.. ..... Before I help u talk to the new girl,confess to me how many pips u don like for NL, coz I no wan beg finish, make them come swear for me later oooo.. Confess now or no toasting.

Hahahahaha.. Simp3, sorry,i cnt fold my arms n watch u 'F' wit my person,4 our territory...Mide move backwards ,i gat this... #Folding my sleeves#..simp3, wait 4 me,:-P...lmao..errrmmm... Athens..i'll fly u over 2 Lag every wkend is dat cool wit u? Hehehehe

Hahahahaha.. Simp3, sorry,i cnt fold my arms n watch u 'F' wit my person,4 our territory...Mide move backwards ,i gat this... #Folding my sleeves#..simp3, wait 4 me,:-P...lmao..errrmmm... Athens..i'll fly u over 2 Lag every wkend is dat cool wit u? Hehehehe

Go sleeky , go sleeky. Simpl, u gotta swerve menh, seems my girl sleeky got this, so darling althena#battingeyelashes# pls take sleek's offer, imagine every weekend in lag with my girl, shopping sprees, clubbing, attention is 100% guaranteed, u won't have to worry about any side chicks, coz u will be the main koko, the only sugar in her tea, the only 'B' In her baby girl, the only 'S' in her Sexiness, biko reply my sleeky ooo........ #runsaway#

#Sleeky#Mide,sorry ladies I'm just replying to this,was on BBM chat with Althens all night from 10:30 pm to 4 am,she's such a sweetheart, oh...lest i forget,she said she doesn't wanna fly Sleeky's Sosoliso airline that don't land anywhere...We fixed next weekend already for our first date,Would be sending her a chauffeur to bring her to my zone,and that's guaranteed...(u know with sosoliso/dana landing is not guaranteed)

Sleek& Mide, sorry i got this already,Maybe y'all should queue for the next newbie :lol: IN YOUR FACEEEEEEEE

#Sleeky#Mide,sorry ladies I'm just replying to this,was on BBM chat with Althens all night from 10:30 pm to 4 am,she's such a sweetheart, oh...lest i forget,she said she doesn't wanna fly Sleeky's Sosoliso airline that don't land anywhere...We fixed next weekend already for our first date,Would be sending her a chauffeur to bring her to my zone,and that's guaranteed...(u know with sosoliso/dana landing is not guaranteed)

Sleek& Mide, sorry i got this already,Maybe y'all should queue for the next newbie :lol:/> IN YOUR FACEEEEEEEE

Simpl ooooo, biko stop consoling ur sef ooooo, our darling althena is ours. So no make mouth so gbo. Althena babe, leave simpl oooo and take my sleeky sleeky, the babe of the moment. Simpl better luck next time. We got this#fistsup#

<br />MIDE MIDE MIDE how many times i call you?<br />Don't let me use otumopoh for you o...a friend on NL advised me a while ago to hunt within my zone,and that's what I'm trying to do na<br />Althena in fact mingle with me alone,no more Suavity sef,not to talk of any non Abuja residents,PM me your contacts,I've been waiting for you<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You get mouth ooo anthena she don dey fight for you oo.... lol

<br /><br /><br />

You get mouth ooo anthena she don dey fight for you oo.... lol

I don leave the babe for you...check out Match Maker post...thank me later ;)

Ladies, there is enough of me to go round. Sharing is caring

I am still trying to figure out how the group works so please feel free to add me as a friend/pal