Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Annoying Misconceptions About Lesbians

evelyn

Hello guys, yea I know its been a while *shrugs* have just been observing and looking for trouble lately , well on my naughty course I stumbled on some annoying facts people tend to get about lesbians, even some who claims to be homo's too are upholding these misconceptions

Enough talk would mention a few,

1. Who is the guy and the girl: well I don't know about you guys, but I find it extremely annoying when am dating a "GIRL" and I get question like, "so are you the guy in the relationship or the girl?" Common I don't have a d**ck remember? *smh* expecially when you are a butch

2. I give you head you give back: Now I knw some of ya'll are going to raise eyebrows on this, but seriously you in a relationship wit a girl, u get down nd sweaty nd give her head nd u have the notion "yea she definitely is going to suck me too" puhleeze *rollseye* she might nt be in the mood to? Even straight girls have sex with their bf wen they don't want too, understand her am nt saying u shud always give nd nt get some, but when she does nt give u back please don't break up with her, cuddle her nd tell her u understand

***. PDA(public display of affection): I knw we in a country dt raises eybrow at our sexual preference, but really? U step outside with your GF, that just took you to the moon nd back, nd u all uptight nd official, the distance btw you two when you walk can house a standard football match, common? Aint nothing wrong. With holding her hands, lightly touching her cheek, (hmm I learnt this frm my girl, trust me her PDA is dah best) *coughs* even kissing her when no one is watching its fun

Having mention Few... Wud comeback with more points

Nd errmmm to those thinking "hmmm this eve is back with her sex nd dirty imagination" *tongue. Out*

Hehehe

*wink wink

I Totally agree with pda, yea the society we find our selves in today in Nigeria frowns at that aspect. But I suggest light pdas won't harm like u said 'holding arms n light touches' it goes a long way.

nice one in addition to the PDA....ain't nothing wrong in PDAs, if u take ur girlfriend as ur bestfriend, trust me when u even display affections, u would be feel free becos in ur mindset, she is not only your girlfriend, she is your bestfriend when u carry that mindset anyway u go,it would help to make u loosen up a bit .