Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Annoying Misconception About Lesbians II

evelyn

Hello Guys., we yoruba's will say Eku ti Ebola yi ooo lol, a quick reminder for us to intensify our personal hygiene, get a hand sanitizer, take our baths immediately we come back frm a crowded place, avoid funerals, nd take note of our body for any strange fever.

ok having stated that am back with some misconceptions and Myths

4. Lesbians are Feminist: People understandably seem to think that if you’re a woman who likes women, then duh,you’re all about women! Love women in ALL the ways! But

sadly, no. Just because a lady likes vagina in her face does not mean she actually cares about the vagina owner’s rights. The point is, being a woman who likes women does not make you a feminist. It makes you a lesbian.

5 You a Butch, Definitely you a Lesbian: well I wanna clear the air about this particular notion, we tend to point our hands quickly to a lady who dresses manly and tag her a lesbian, sorry ya'll but its wrong yea yea, you've always been right, all your tomboy friends are gay nd all *rollseye*....but have met girls manly built nd dresses manly but as straight as a pin, beside some of ya'll are all sexy nd lady like nd you a lesbian or Bi

too *clicks tongue*

6 Its All About The Sex: will use me as an example, my ex dated me for the sex, she liked the sex, even some of us here think we lesbians because we enjoyed the sex. A post was put up about 5 things we look out for in a girl we intend dating, was so amazed the way some of ya'll were saying big boobs, long. Ass, Wide ass, hehe, common guys!! Relationship aint about sex, a lesbian relationship shouldn't too, I have a friend she's a lesbian too, she dated her girlfriend for *** years nd the first 2 years they never had sex, and I was like Wow!! her girl friend was contented with the attention, company, love,care, cuddlings nd kisses she was getting.

** that's it would be back for more points*** kisses

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...