• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
cyndy

meet up

cyndy    0
cyndy

Hello ladies, am Cynthia. Am bored in school and I need someone to accommodate me in Lagos. I wanna have some fun +after the fun, I ain't leaving empty handed

moresko    17
moresko

Empty-handed? Interesting, are they supposed to provide you with presents or something.

Cute    0
Cute

Empty-handed? Interesting, are they supposed to provide you with presents or something.

I am guessing she means payment after service. Hahaha or do u have any better interpretation. Simple logic - Girl/student + Bored + fun + travelling all the way from abuja to lagos + accommodation + not going empty handed =??? So the question u should ask her is "how much does she need" if u are interested in her proposal..

moresko    17
moresko

I am guessing she means payment after service. Hahaha or do u have any better interpretation. Simple logic - Girl/student + Bored + fun + travelling all the way from abuja to lagos + accommodation + not going empty handed =??? So the question u should ask her is "how much does she need" if u are interested in her proposal..

Lol, no. I am well aware of what she's saying but I wanted her to clarify her statement becauae we do not want solicitation on this forum.

Skills    17
Skills

Hahahaahha....could this be "pay as u go"...?

..lmao...wow!

Mide    0
Mide

Na wa oooo WETIN MIDE EYES NO GO READ FOR THIS FORUM. It is a GA. Well sweetie u will definitely find a suitable match, and welcome to the forum....

Skills    17
Skills

Na wa oooo WETIN MIDE EYES NO GO READ FOR THIS FORUM. It is a GA. Well sweetie u will definitely find a suitable match, and welcome to the forum....

...mide,this one no be matter of welcome madam " goody 2 shoes"(yes just kill me

daftpunk    3
daftpunk

@ Cyndy kindly clarify what you want to leave with, or does that depend on what the visitee is willing to part with? Cos I'd like to give something as practical as a nice fruit scented chapstick, cos I know Abuja weather can be hell on one's lips.

daftpunk    3
daftpunk

Well she didn't expressly mention money so i'm giving her the benefit of doubt.

Cute    0
Cute

Well she didn't expressly mention money so i'm giving her the benefit of doubt.

I didn't also mention Money u know..*hehe* how much she needs could mean how much of what she is intending to part with, which could be anything. Including what u suggested.

daftpunk    3
daftpunk

I didn't also mention Money u know..*hehe* how much she needs could mean how much of what she is intending to part with, which could be anything. Including what u suggested.

True that.

Ghrayz    0
Ghrayz

Am weak!

minini    0
minini

@ Cyndy kindly clarify what you want to leave with, or does that depend on what the visitee is willing to part with? Cos I'd like to give something as practical as a nice fruit scented chapstick, cos I know Abuja weather can be hell on one's lips.

Daftpunk lol, you're such a cheapskate , what will she do with that lip balm , between the weather isn't that harsh , she doesn't need lip balm .

evelyn    4
evelyn

Ehhhhh eh *claps hand* wetin pesin no go read? Babe we gat brothels for that now..m trust me ladies visit brothels so y not take ur commodity to a befitting market...

destiny    0
destiny

LOL!

elegantj    1
elegantj

Hian! Wonders shall never end. Plss come back and explain what u mean by not leaving empty handed. I want to know, cos my brain is too tired to make assumptions afterall, assumption is the lowest level of knowledge.

Rencie    3
Rencie

Lol,but u'll leave full-legged

kimi    115
kimi

Hahahahahahaha! Hilarious sh**!! I missed. Shudda come on board way sooner!

It's probably what she's used to... but these things ought to remain as thoughts in 'the head'; never to be voiced out.LOL. If we both agreed that you'll come all the way, it's common sense really that we'll pay your way innit? *wink*