Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

meet up

cyndy

Hello ladies, am Cynthia. Am bored in school and I need someone to accommodate me in Lagos. I wanna have some fun +after the fun, I ain't leaving empty handed

Empty-handed? Interesting, are they supposed to provide you with presents or something.

I am guessing she means payment after service. Hahaha or do u have any better interpretation. Simple logic - Girl/student + Bored + fun + travelling all the way from abuja to lagos + accommodation + not going empty handed =??? So the question u should ask her is "how much does she need" if u are interested in her proposal..

• Moderators

I am guessing she means payment after service. Hahaha or do u have any better interpretation. Simple logic - Girl/student + Bored + fun + travelling all the way from abuja to lagos + accommodation + not going empty handed =??? So the question u should ask her is "how much does she need" if u are interested in her proposal..

Lol, no. I am well aware of what she's saying but I wanted her to clarify her statement becauae we do not want solicitation on this forum.

Na wa oooo WETIN MIDE EYES NO GO READ FOR THIS FORUM. It is a GA. Well sweetie u will definitely find a suitable match, and welcome to the forum....

Na wa oooo WETIN MIDE EYES NO GO READ FOR THIS FORUM. It is a GA. Well sweetie u will definitely find a suitable match, and welcome to the forum....

...mide,this one no be matter of welcome madam " goody 2 shoes"(yes just kill me

@ Cyndy kindly clarify what you want to leave with, or does that depend on what the visitee is willing to part with? Cos I'd like to give something as practical as a nice fruit scented chapstick, cos I know Abuja weather can be hell on one's lips.

Well she didn't expressly mention money so i'm giving her the benefit of doubt.

Well she didn't expressly mention money so i'm giving her the benefit of doubt.

I didn't also mention Money u know..*hehe* how much she needs could mean how much of what she is intending to part with, which could be anything. Including what u suggested.

I didn't also mention Money u know..*hehe* how much she needs could mean how much of what she is intending to part with, which could be anything. Including what u suggested.

True that.

@ Cyndy kindly clarify what you want to leave with, or does that depend on what the visitee is willing to part with? Cos I'd like to give something as practical as a nice fruit scented chapstick, cos I know Abuja weather can be hell on one's lips.

Daftpunk lol, you're such a cheapskate , what will she do with that lip balm , between the weather isn't that harsh , she doesn't need lip balm .

Ehhhhh eh *claps hand* wetin pesin no go read? Babe we gat brothels for that now..m trust me ladies visit brothels so y not take ur commodity to a befitting market...

• 3 months later...

Hian! Wonders shall never end. Plss come back and explain what u mean by not leaving empty handed. I want to know, cos my brain is too tired to make assumptions afterall, assumption is the lowest level of knowledge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! Hilarious sh**!! I missed. Shudda come on board way sooner!

It's probably what she's used to... but these things ought to remain as thoughts in 'the head'; never to be voiced out.LOL. If we both agreed that you'll come all the way, it's common sense really that we'll pay your way innit? *wink*