Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Meetup

Althena

• Administrators

we reinvented it. Lagos is living on past glory in that aspect.

BTW, flyj what were u doing up so early?

Really? So which five star hotels have you explored?

Lagos meet up..inbox me if interested. Who loves to go on an adventure!

We cld go to d moon. I heard they're still luking for Osama Bin Ladin and Idi Amin is nt yet dead. Or we cld go to Liberia to find out why d first case of d (21st century) Ebola virus disease ws reported there and not Australia.

Anyone interested in going to French Village?...lets go learn a thing or two. Why wld u want to go to a place like Vegas n stay in some fancy hotel? They say 'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing'. C'mon..lets get in d Hot Spot. Lets go to Sambisa Forest!

LOL i like your thought process, I'm in.

meet up can be good only when you know the people you are meeting up with. Not with bunch of people you know nothing about. However, not everybody who you meet in here has the best intentions and you should be careful. meet up at owners risk. .If that slogan should apply here.

As Iris quoted, "life is a daring adventure or nothing". its scary meeting strangers but when all is said n done, you're always glad you took the risk. our dissapointments come from expecting too much from people.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I agree d Abuja room is boring . We may all be able to relax if we all plan to watch a movie at SEC at a particular time. So we kind of meet in a pubic place. And it doesn't have 2 be a lesbian movie . It can just b a good movie. Just so we can make friends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

meet up can be good only when you know the people you are meeting up with. Not with bunch of people you know nothing about. However, not everybody who you meet in here has the best intentions and you should be careful. meet up at owners risk. .If that slogan should apply here.

That's the truth u said after not everybody here had best intentions

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...