Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dequeen just arrived.

Hello swthrts. I'm Dequeen. I shuffle between Abuja and Jos. am a student , single n in my early twenties. I love music, hanging out, movies and funny dance steps. whew, I think ave said enough abt me, now let's get to know you. can't wait!

Hello ladies, am new here but not for long. Am easy going , i could be playful, very down to earth and indecisive at times. My likes includes ball watching, trouble shooting, traveling and me time. My dislikes..... well that's a hard one, depends on my mood but am patient enough. I hope to blend in here and make a pretty nice cake...Peace

Hello swthrts. I'm Dequeen. I shuffle between Abuja and Jos. am a student , single n in my early twenties. I love music, hanging out, movies and funny dance steps. whew, I think ave said enough abt me, now let's get to know you. can't wait!

Nice meeting you and hope to know you better in the forum. You are welcome and hope the forum meets your expectations.. cheers!

Thanks Bagaun. you're also welcome.

Hy am kelz by name nd i stay at ebonyi,am tall,dark nd plum in d rght places nd am lukn 4wud 2 findn dat special sum 1 datz meant 4 me<hmmmmm! itz bn difficult,hp dz site makes it easy 4 me>#xoxo#

Hy am kelz by name nd i stay at ebonyi,am tall,dark nd plum in d rght places nd am lukn 4wud 2 findn dat special sum 1 datz meant 4 me<hmmmmm! itz bn difficult,hp dz site makes it easy 4 me>#xoxo#

You're welcome Kelz. I figured in life we always get what we are looking for so I think this site will satisfy your needs. once again, you're welcome.

• 11 months later...

Welcome ladies

In three days time or so, I'll officially have been here for a year , which means this post would be a year old. Tip : Checking dates of the post and last post helps on this site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

In three days time or so, I'll officially have been here for a year , which means this post would be a year old. Tip : Checking dates of the post and last post helps on this site.

How time flies!

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Welcome to NL sweetim. God bless you real good! May your time here be glorious. May it be filled with vitality and longevity :D

Your sister in holy friendship

Kimi