Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

plain, old me...

I'm supposed to make an intro. Here goes:

Hello! After making me wonder what the answer to that 'are you a scammer' question for almost ten attempts. I am beefing whoever put that thing there... *6rowns fce** hehehe... ;D

I'm not all that new here. I'm Yoruba, dark, tall, laugh a lot, love nature, craft and silly things. People often wonder if I'm actually my age because of my playfulness.

I'm fun and I love writing and I dey try write rap too.

*laughing @ beefing. I equally had a hard time figuring that out. I guess I want paying much attention to the forum board because the obvious answer is there for all to see.

You are indeed welcome and hope the forum meets your expectations and you also make it worth our while.

• Administrators

*laughing @ beefing. I equally had a hard time figuring that out. I guess I want paying much attention to the forum board because the obvious answer is there for all to see.

You are indeed welcome and hope the forum meets your expectations and you also make it worth our while.

Spot on

@OP Welcome on Board.

Even that one I saw after the registration.

Thanks ooo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...