Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Crime In My Pants

boldie

This is my first attempt t writing anything erotic. I hope it meets expectations without being too tacky.

Do enjoy and give honest criticisms. This I dedicate to Iris. *smiles*

CHAPTER ONE

Something crawled in the dark just below the dumpster at the corner of Mears and Walker. Ama looked behind her back and held a little tighter to her purse. The content of the purse was something that she would rather be killed than anything else.

The cold September air caressed her bare face with its icy touch as she hurriedly made her way forward. It was one of the nights she wished she had followed Biibi to Suncity, Johannesburg. Pretoria was beginning to get a little dry. So also were sales dropping by the days and paying pervs. Nobody wanted to pay her price anymore.

Chei, she swore! Oju-Ore runs in Nigeria came to her mind and how wonderful it was to wake up with at least twenty thousand naira in her purse. As hard as living as a sex-peddler in Lagos was, the hawkers knew how to maneuver their ways around police raids. Nothing harsh could be done to them and they knew the necessary hands to grease when corners got tight.

Unlike the streets of Mushin, the streets here were filled with unwilling participants in the business. She heard the meow of a cat somewhere near but this time she didn't pause to see where it had come from. She wanted to get as far away from this particular street as fast as possible. The man in blue had made it clear that he didn't want to see her anywhere near Sunnyside after the deal.

Damn! she swore out loud, how the heck did she get herself into such big trouble. She had left Nigeria for a better life and the decision to tread this part hadn't shown this piece of the puzzle. She had done what he had asked her to do. She had stolen the brown envelope that was supposed to be a ten kilo of cocaine. It was from the stupid Jenkins and his pervert wife, who always thought sticking a bat into Ama was a high.

Ama winced at the thought of how painful it had been to endure this fetish. She had allowed a lot of things done with punani before, nothing was ever as painful as the bat. The bitch wouldn't stop thrusting the damn thing up her privates. It had hurt like hell in spite of the lubricant she had doused it with.

Despite the excruciating pain, Jocelyn wasn't ready to go back to Lagos just yet. So she had moaned like a wounded cat at each thrust. She had taken the pain and screamed in feigned delight so Mrs. Perv-Tar would leave her punani alone.

"I cant believe how tight you are for a damned whore....holy shit!" she had kept screaming while her husband rammed his erection in her ass. They had paid Ama 300 rands for her part in their perverted and kinky set up. Jocelyn had waited for Tar to go rushing into the bathroom to pee. For whatever kinky reason, Ty had gone after her so Ama slipped the drug the blue-dude had given her into their drinks.

It scared the be-jesus out of her when Tar suddenly burst into the room and asked what she was doing with their drinks, Ama had to improvise.

"How would you like to drink from my pinky-hole?" she had said as she spread her aching thighs apart. She had poured a bit of the castle beer down her crack.

"Oh yeah, bïtch!" Ty said as he flew at the liquid.

"f***k yeah, damn, she is hot!" Tar crowed as she came out just in time. She also swooned down beside her husband. They both guzzled up the beer as Ama poured the drink down her punani. Tar was the first one to drop and few seconds after, unaware of his wife's unconscious state, Ty fell on top of her. She had taken what she had to take and fled the scene. She didn't have any plan at that moment, she just wanted to go as far as her legs could carry her.

**forward comments pls**

CHAPTER TWO

A siren sounded somewhere not too far and Ama ducked behind a tree. She knew how much trouble she was in as it was, being caught with drugs would definitely be the nail on her coffin. When Ama got to the corner that led to Pretoria central, she called her friend Biodun on the phone. If you wanted dependable, she was it and God knows Ama needed that at that moment.

"Hi, babe! What's up? Are you home?" She got an affirmative response and told Biodun that she was on her way.

Ama could hear the tiredness in Biodun's voice even though the latter tried to hide it with a laugh. She knew Biodun was going to drill her with her usual array of questions, but she would rather have that than keep walking on the streets of Central with a ten kilo cocaine in her purse.

Biodun was a teacher and they had met at one of the owanbe parties that Biodun's uncle had thrown. For whatever reason, the two ladies had immediately hit it off. Ama couldn't explain it because she would have categorized Biodun as one of the stuck-up types that thought others were a bunch of low-lifes.

She actually had thought so too. But the chat they had ended up having had ended up as an interesting from the mouth of a 'goody-two-shoes'. They had clicked and it had stuck to people's surprise. Biodun didn't judge her mode of dressing. Ama had worn a backless gown with the cheek of her butt almost visible. Her make up was shadowy and dark, like one would expect from her kind.

Biodun had flinched but she had given Ama a very endearing smile and commented on how glowing her skin was.

"I wish I could rock such heels," Biodun had said as she tapped Ama on the arm. She had won a Vivienne Westwood platform with feathers and spikes. It was a meet that had left Ama being grateful.

Biodun would not complain about her lifestyle but would counsel Ama as often as she could. She was her common sense and she needed that common sense right now. She knew it was going to be followed by a lot of heavy curse words and Ama smiled.

Biodun was polite and soft spoken but the girl was a harsh Lagosian. She loved when Biodun showed that side of her. Ama had seen her in action one night at a club and one of the guys had grabbed Biodun wrongly. It had brought out rage from Biodun and the guy had ended up with cold ice between his legs.

Even Ama couldn't understand some of the insulting words Biodun used that day. It was a pleasant experience. And as for Biodun and herself, well, they had ended up being barred from coming back to the club. It was a night Ama fell in love with the tall, busty cutie-pie.

"Bad ass bitch!" She wished so much she could be like Biodun, party hard but live well. Ama couldn't understand how boundary worked, she always missed where the line was. That was how she got herself into this mess in the first place.

She heard someone make a cat-whistle and she walked faster. Her jacket wasn't big enough to keep out the September winter wind, but she dragged herself along. She shivered in spite of the coldness of her feet in her animal-skin, ankle length boots. Her feet hurt in the stupid thing because she had been walking in the damned thing for thirty minutes now. Six hundred rands and the stupid thing hurt like hell. What append to the comfort she was supposed to get, as the advert had said. She shook her head as she made a mental note get a pedicure if she survived the next two days.

She approached Biodun's apartment building with caution. Church street was filled with Nigerians. It was the first place a Nigerian newbie gets when he entered Pretoria. Biodun's building was one of the posh ones, there weren't many of those there. It had a gym and a swimming pool inside the compound.

Ama had wanted to move in with her but Biodun had a grumpy gay flat mate who thought Ama was a gutter rat that would mess up their cosy little haven. Ama tried Biodun's number again and there was no answer and then she heard the security gate open. Ama's nose caught a whiff of rosemary.

"What trouble are you in now, Amz?" Biodun asked as she wrapped a shawl around Ama.

"Huh?" Ama replied, grinding her teeth. Her body had started feeling the cold.

"I have been standing here since you called. Girl, you gonna get yourself stuffed in a bin somewhere!" Biodun exclaimed as she drew the shivering girl towards herself. She was safe, for now, she was safe, Ama thought.

CHAPTER THREE

Ama giggled in spite of herself and allowed Biodun to guide her through the gate. The security guard was Vuzi, he knew Ama and asked if she was okay.The latter smiled at him before nodding. He was a cute Khosa lad in his mid thirties. He was a hopeless flirt and never hesitated to show off his biceps to the ladies. He had been a customer once, Biodun's purple bed sheet would never tell a tale, Ama thought as she ran a hand on Vuzi's arm.

Biodun loved that duvet set and there was no way Ama was going to tell her that her favorite sheet had experienced her love tussle. Her tummy growled but she held it down. The night had been one hell of a night and she was determined to keep it that way.

Biodun kept saying something about how she was going to find herself in a ditch somewhere with her intestines wrapped around her head. But Ama didn't care about that at that moment, she just wanted to keep her good away from eyes.

But when the elevator tinged at the fourth floor and Biodun mentioned mouth stuffed with heroine, Ama winced at the thought. God forbid evil, she swore, as hard as she was, she had never tried drugs. She didn't escape Nigeria's hardship to end up gutless in a ditch in the rainbow nation labeled as a heroine addict.

The light on the landing burnt Ama's eyes slightly but she shifted her head to the side. There wasn't any hassle as Biodun opened the door to the flat. When Ama heard the door click, her shoulders relaxed. Biodun's flat smelt like vanilla as usual courtesy of Zaz, her gay flat-mate. It had not always been a scent Jocelyn loved but that morning, it smelt just like heaven.

It was a welcoming smell that her whole body embraced in surrender. Biodun led Ama to the couch and went into the walk-in kitchen. Ama wasn't sure what she was doing but she heard her call on the higher power so many times that Ama wished the old man would just literally answer her and make her quiet.

"I am telling you, you are just a stubborn girl," Biodun said as she walked round the kitchen space.

"Keep it down, Bee," Ama managed to say as she rubbed her palms together.

"I swear, this is the last time I am going to let you in like this," Biodun said as she handed a mug to Ama.

Ama had a good mind to ask what was in it but the look in that pretty face staring down at her shut her up for good. Biodun had said she wouldn't help her again for so many times that Ama had stopped counting. It was not just her, it was also like that with Sade, Lanre, Akeem, Teni and that hausa girl that thought living in Cape town meant she was better than all the other girlfriends Biodun had.

"You need to chill, I am going to be fine. I just need you to back off a bit, please!" Ama said as she tried to swallow the evil tasting concoction Biodun had given her.

Biodun sat down across Ama on the persian rug and asked her what had happened. Ama wanted so much to explain to her but the policeman had swore to make her life and the life of any other persons involved miserable. No way in the world was she going to bring misery into Biodun's life.

She would rather die she thought, but knowing the worry-worth sitting in front of her she knew she had to come up with a story and fast too. This was a necessity because she knew Biodun was ready to make her stay up all morning if she wasn't told. So, Ama made up a believable story of how a client had gotten violent and accused her of stealing his money.

"How dumb do you think I am?" Biodun asked as she stared stonily at the drinking Ama.

"Very...."

Biodun hit Ama on the laps and she laughed.

"I am very serious. Don't think I am going to fall for that stupid bullshit tale you just told," Biodun said as she collected the mug from Ama. Jocelyn sighed loudly and rolled her eyes. She just wanted to sleep and make it till daybreak, and then give the rubbish in her bag to the man and continue with her life, in Johannesburg. Yes, it was time to move and Biibi had better come through.

"Spill it, girl!" Biodun screamed out. Zaz came out of his room and asked what the matter was. He was in his lip print pee-jays and snickered when he saw Ama.

"I should have guessed," he said as he rolled his eyes. Biodun begged him to stay out of it and go back into his room. Zaz shook his head and went into the kitchen to come back with a glass of water. He made a face at Ama who gave him a middle finger.

"That one hates my guts," Ama complained. Biodun stood up and turned on the heater.

Ama removed her jacket and boots but clung to her purse. Biodun stared at the purse and asked what was inside, Ama said nothing. Biodun asked the second time and Ama maintained that it was nothing. Biodun then asked if it was drugs. Ama laughed and asked if she was crazy.

"Drugs? Are you out of your mind? I can never do that to you. You know that I can never bring that rubbish into your house," Ama said as she placed the purse behind her.

"Let me see the purse then," Biodun demanded. Ama got up and held unto the purse.

"Listen, Bee. I know you mean well and only looking out for me," A$a started. The few seconds after was not what she would have expected. Biodun had left the sofa with such speed Ama couldn't think fast enough. The purse flew out of her hand and hit the floor, wit content scattered all over the ground. The brown bundle laid under the table and both ladies went for it at the same time.

"What the hell?!" Ama said as Biodun shoved her aside and grabbed the parcel.

"What the hell is this, Amarachi?" Biodun asked with a stare that could melt an iron. Ama looked like she could dissolve into the ground. What Biodun was holding wasn't cocaine, it was a .38 service revolver with a substance on it.

oooo I missed something, who is Jocelyn again? nice read, Ama exposes me to a world I knw nothing about so feeds my curiosity. Biodun reminds me of a friend I have, Gosh I like that girl. on with chapter four..... My curiosity is at its peak!

oooo I missed something, who is Jocelyn again? nice read, Ama exposes me to a world I knw nothing about so feeds my curiosity. Biodun reminds me of a friend I have, Gosh I like that girl. on with chapter four..... My curiosity is at its peak!

hehehe... jocelyn was the name I used before I changed it, so I forgot to get that part. *smiles* edited though.

CHAPTER FOUR

The first thing that came to Ama's mind was death. She wasn't sure why but she actually saw the angel of death beckoning to her. The confusion she had felt when she was thrown to the side by Biodun didn't match the fear that registered in her mind right then.

"I asked a question, Amz!! Where the hell did you get this?" Biodun said again as she placed the offending piece on the glass table. She moved to stand above the gaping Ama and kicked her in the leg.

"That wasn't supposed to be... that wasn't..."

"What wasn't supposed to be? Why are you murmuring? What mess did you just put me into?" Biodun asked again, eyes still cold and fierce.

Ama seemed to have been pushed into a trance. She stared at the nozzle of the gun as it pointed in her direction. She reached out and touched the substance at the tip. It was sticky indeed, and a short whiff confirmed it was female cum.

She went on her knees and her mind wandered back to the event at the Jer house. She remembered going for the parcel and dashing out. She tried to concentrate her thought and then it hit her! There were two parcels on the stand, the other was of a lighter shade of brown. The size wasn't big as the one she had grabbed as she thought it couldn't have been 10kg size substance.

But what she couldn't place was the cum on the gun. How had that gotten on the nuzzle? Could Jar and Ter had played with it. Ama tried to imagine a scenario where Jer could have stuck a gun inside Tar, or an helpless entrepreneur like Ama. How kinky as hell that would have been.

She saw Jer in his leash as tied to the bed post as Tar liked it. And then Tar with legs spread out with her oversize clitoris as erect as a pointy shoe. She would have been screaming like a cheetah on rampage. Her hands squeezing her huge tits like they were a set of condom tips.

But a gun being shoved in her overused p**sy was beyond Ama regardless of her wild and kinky imagination. Something was wrong and that thing was going to metamorphose into an angry cop with a bad attitude. He hadn't exactly told Ama what was inside the parcel, but knowing him, Ama knew.

He was a dirty cop at the narcotics section. The first time Ama had met him, they had ended up having a quickie in his patrol car as his partner shot himself with a syringe.

Ama had been having a bad sales night and was about to retire for the night when the cop car pulled up beside her. As usual, they's asked for her passport which she provided and then Mister DirtyCop had accused her of wandering. Ama knew what that meant so she just ran her hand over his arm. A gesture that had brought the idiot out of his car with the fastest speed konji could have caused.

She wore a short sequined skirt with a flowered tank-top. It was Summer and the weather was warm and cold at night. The perfect weather for an outdoor sex, Ama had always thought.

"Use a condom, Jay. This one looks like she might have a disease," the partner said as he opened the glove compartment. Ama didn't even feel the insult as she had been called worse. She bent down instead and smiled at him.

"I could do you too, boss," she said as the man prepared his poison. He gave a short laugh and warned Ama to get her ugly face away from the window. Ama didn't need another threat before she did as was told. It was for her own interest never to have a talk-down with a cop high on drug.

The other one called Jay shoved her against the car and pinned her down. He placed his hand at the back of her neck as the other hand pulled up her skirt. Ama spread her legs apart and shot her ass up.

"Damn...that's some nice rump you have," the man said as she fumbled with his zipper. The other man tapped the car slightly and Jay pushed his d**ck into Ama. It had felt rough but naturally her body released fluid.

Jay's d**ck was sweet, Ama thought as the man roughly thrust in and out. Ama tried not to moan so she bit on her lips. Fews seconds later, without prompt, she lifted her leg up and bent down lower.

"Shit!!! Dayum... you are so tight for a bitch," the cop had said. Ama didn't care, she was enjoying the full roughness of the d**ck in her. It wasn't the first time she had been told the same thing, it was one of the tricks of the business. Her right hand went out and smacked the man on the ass.

"Go faster...faster.."

By now the partner had moved over to the driver's seat. Ama didn't notice this until she felt fingers on her erect clît. The moan that came out of her was so audible that Jay had to stuff her face on the car. Her body was shaking and her head was in a state of overload.

"Bitch...your clît is f***king huge... i'm gon' taste that shit," the partner had said as Ama felt his wet tongue on her clit. To say it felt like a child licking candy was a mild understatement.

His mouth was on her clît like a condom would smother an erect d**ck. What Ama was feeling was beyond her concern of being caught. By this time her hand held the head of the partner and followed its rhythm as it went up and down.

Jay cummed few minutes later but Ama wasn't even close. Jay noticed this and dipped four fingers into her wet p**sy. Partner was by now rubbing his own d**ck with such great force that Ama knew a tsunami would explode from him. She came almost at the same time as the partner did. His moan all scratchy like a rat caught in a snare. Jay requested for her number then and even gave her a ride home.

That was the beginning of her end.

I hope it's not offensive that it's kinda general unlike Gentle Complications. This I intend to sell actually unlike Gentle Complications, so no vex say I no go go pass chapter.. six sa

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Five

Biodun realized that there was more to the incident when Ama started shivering. She tried to pull the shawl around her but the lady just kept muttering to herself. Biodun then remembered the cubes of water on the kitchen counter so she got up to get it. By the time she got back to Ama, her eyes had lost their life. Biodun couldn't see anything there again but darkness. She knew whatever Ama was thinking of, it wasn't just South Africa related but it'd involve a lot of sex and very little money.

Being in the kind of business that Ama was had more downs and than ups. Even though Ama always claimed that she could make more than Biodun's monthly salary in a week. But Biodun would rather have that than die of HIV.

When she poured the ice cubes on Ama's body, Ama jerked violently but got up. She stared briefly at Biodun and called out the security man's name.

"Vuzi, what's Vuzi got to do with this?" Biodun asked as she sat down at the edge of the table.

"Huh? What? Who... i'm in deep sh*t," she finally said and pulled Biodun up.

"Yeah, and your sh*t is laying on my table like a life ammo. Spit, you fool!" Biodun said with anger.

"We need to call Biibi, she will know what to do," Ama said as she went for her purse.

Biodun became visibly angered by that. It was the same Biibi that had pulled Ama into the shitty life she was living. Ama wasn't the only one Biodun met at the party that day, she had also met Biibi earlier.

Biibi was a mistress to one of Biodun's senior colleague at work. The man was a Khoza with a mid-section that always made Biodun's stomach turn. There was nothing appealing about the man not to talk of him being selxy, a term Biibi had often called him.

Before Ama came over to join them at the table, Biibi had been telling one of her friends about her sexcapade with the man. The detail was so vivid that Biodun almost puked.

According to Biibi, they had gone to a carnival two days before in Mamelodi. She claimed that she had been so drunk that she didn't know when she started handling Puto as they danced. She described how she kept dipping her hand inside the man's jeans as he rubbed his huge tummy against her.

Knowing how hot she probably was, the man had pulled her over to a corner of the open field at a brai stand. He paid for a portion of brai and the guy told him he'd have to wait. He knew his intention so he just told the man no hurry. He then grabbed a single plastic chair with no arm rest and placed a few paces behind the man.

The glow of the brai stand cast shadows on their faces. Biibi was already putting her hands on her bosoms and moaning. Puto sat down on the chair and brought out his prikk. Biibi stooped down and her mouth went for the kill. Anyone would have thought they were just having a nice chat because Puto kept laughing.

She said her lips went up and down the shaft like she wanted to rip the thing off. At one point she said she remember almost biting the prikk but Puto pushed her back. She got up after making sure it was hard enough and placed herself on his laps. She sighed deeply as the dragon gently located the warm cave.

The noise from the loudspeakers nearby drowned the noise the sexers were making. Biibi was high on kum and alcohol, it was as if it had caused a fiery reaction on her libido. She went up and down, left and right. She'd grind a little and then humped like a mad female dog. She kept squeezing her bosoms as Puto put his hands on her waist to help her keep a steady rhythm. The dikk seemed to have found a play ground as it shivered and vibrated inside the slobber.

At this point Biodun had almost literary choked on her food but a part of her had found the recount very entertaining.

Biibi continued by saying that at some point, Puto's big tummy was getting in the way of her climax so she had to bend forward while he leaned backward. He gave gentle taps on her a55 as she danced azonto on the throbbing dikk. Biibi had claimed she had come before Puto but he had continued lifting her up till he cummed. The brai was a huge relief and the rest of the carnival had been spent rocking in his arms.

The lady she was talking to asked if she wasn't worried about HIV. Biibi said she didn't even think about that at the moment. She said something about the alcohol induced konji had turned into demon inside her.

And the fact that Ama was now saying that it was the same Biibi that would get her out of the sh*t she had brought to her home was too much for Biodun. Her voice rose as she lashed out at Ama.

Zaz came out then with a look that could put an active volcano to shame.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

CHAPTER 6

The lanky fair guy stared at Biodun then at Ama. An inquiring look was given to Biodun while a disgusted one was planted on Ama. 

"Like seriously, if you guys don't keep your..." the words froze on his lips when his eyes settled on the gun. 

"Yini le, Bidi? What's this?" he said finally with his mouth opened and a slim finger pointing. The ladies didn't know what to do, whether it was to answer him or to go for the gun. 

"Musa ukwenqena. Don't worry, I will sort this. Go back inside," Biodun said as she moved towards Zaz. Zaz walked in the other direction, this brought him closer to the table and he stared down at the gun. 

"What the hell?! Someone had better start talking! Manje!!! Now!!" he said.

"It is not what it seems," Ama managed to say eventually as she grabbed the gun. Somehow, she had unconsciously pointed the gun at Zaz, who practically flew back into his room. 

"Oh my God! We are in serious shit right now, no doubt!" Biodun said as she went after Zaz. 

She knew Zaz, they had been living together for four years and Biodun knew he was a tale-bearer. She wouldn't be surprised if she entered to find Zaz calling someone. And yes, she was right.

"I swear to you!  Yebo, yes! Right there on the table!" he was saying as Biodun walked into his room. 

"Zaz?!"

"Ngifanele ngihambe, I have to go... angazi, I don't know!! okay, please, jahela! Hurry up!" he finally said as he hung up.

"Was that Chaka?" Biodun asked she pulled at Zaz. Zaz nodded. 

Chaka was Zaz's boyfriend and he was a police officer. Biodun was furious. She asked him why he would call Chaka. Just then, Ama entered and said she was leaving. Zaz pulled her in and said she wasn't going anywhere. He said she was going to get killed if she wasn't careful. 

"I'm not going to stay here. I have caused enough trouble," Ama said as she freed herself from Biodun's hold. 

"You're not leaving here," Zaz said and leaned on the door. 

"If you no comot for door now, I go do you wetin you no go like oo. Abi wetin dey worry this one. You think say I dey follow you joke.." Ama said in annoyance. There was something in her eyes that told Zaz she wasn't playing. He stepped away from the door and hissed. 

Ama said thanks to Biodun and went out of the room. Biodun hushed Zaz up as he made to say something then she followed Ama out.

"Where are you going?" she asked as Ama wore her discard boots. 

"Away, I'll be fine. I just need to return this and collect the right one," Ama said. Biodun could sense the tremor in her voice, she wasn't herself. Ama was out of the door before Biodun could compose herself. She had never spoken to Biibi directky in a very long time but she found herself calling her number. 

"Who is this," Biibi said at the other end of the line.

Biodun explained to her as fast as she could and begged her to call Ama. Biibi laughed and told her to relax, that she would handle it. Biodun snickered as she hung up on her.