Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dildo Fun: Whats the Point?

boldie

What's the point of introducing a dildö to a lesbian fun? I don't get it? I see a lot of lesbian making love with a rubber d**ck...we'll good for me though cos I see sextoys... but I don't like stuff inside me, not even fingers. I would take a fun vibbie over a dillio anytime any day. What do you think? What's your preference?

• Moderators

Some girls like penetration, others don't, and some like both. Its a question of clitoral orgasm vs vaginal orgasm, has nothing to do with sexuality.

Hmmmm.....dildos or not?...sleeky do u have any preference?...pleasure can be derived from just doing to what your partner wants...sometimes...

• Moderators

For me, I like fingers BT not dildos. I tell my girl frnds, "if I want to f*ck a guy, I'll f***k a guy"

Oh please, a dildo does not mean you want a guy. It means you want to f**ked, penetrated, banged; it has nothing to do with sexuality. If you think a finger is as good as being f**ked by a girl with excellent strokes, then you're dreaming.

• Upvote 1

Lmfao @ excellent strokes

Oh please, a dildo does not mean you want a guy. It means you want to f**ked, penetrated, banged; it has nothing to do with sexuality. If you think a finger is as good as being f**ked by a girl with excellent strokes, then you're dreaming.

Personally I prefer fingers to dildoes in me but love using dildoes- on my partner, so i guess its all personal preference, wanting something in you doesn't at all mean you want a dude.

Heheh where have I been ooo and nt chuk mouth in this topic

Anyways for me penetration with dildo is a BIG No.... bt av gat Mad Excellent Strokes heheh

• Moderators

I have a rule concerning sex, especially because too many lesbians out there behave like their vaginas and tongues are made of gold (too good to give head) or glass (too fragile to take a f**k), "If I can't f**k you, you can't f**k you. If I can't strap you, you can't strap me. If you can't sit on my face, I wouldn't sit on yours. If you can't switch roles, then its goodbye". I know some people prefer clitoral orgasm over vaginal orgasm and vice versa (I too have a preference) but that shouldn't make the other unacceptable.

I have a rule concerning sex, especially because too many lesbians out there behave like their vaginas and tongues are made of gold (too good to give head) or glass (too fragile to take a f**k), "If I can't f**k you, you can't f**k me. If I can't strap you, you can't strap me. If you can't sit on my face, I wouldn't sit on yours. If you can't switch roles, then its goodbye". I know some people prefer clitoral orgasm over vaginal orgasm and vice versa (I too have a preference) but that shouldn't make the other unacceptable.

totalie agree

• Moderators

That means you are concurring cos dildos are also termed as rubber dicks

Does it really matter what are called? They've been around for at least 30,000 years, it doesn't matter.

Well thats bc she hasnt met anyone trained by Nina "the strap queen" hartley! If I wasnt currently talking to someone, I would fly to Nigeria break you off some. Its not about men or women. Its about whether you're a clitoral or vaginal orgasmer or both. You should feel comfortable enough in a relationship to want to explore, everyone has their limits of course but a strap is mild considering whats out there.

I'm the clitoral type. Stuff inside just doesn't do anything for me. Nothing at all. It just feels weird. I have been with a guy before and I was counting down the seconds for him to get the 'f' off me! Even with my partners, I tell them I don't want fingers inside me. Buh I always make sure she gets whatever she likes, even bdsm shindig. I can be a bit dominating in my sex life, I must say. If it's a d/s lifestyle, i'd say i'm a 'top'

• 3 months later...

It depends on who your with...

You partner has to know what she is doing to get you started...

Personally,I would never date/make love to a virgin twice..#shakes head#..what does that say about me?.. I love penetration.

what is a great sex when you act like theres a rule attached to it? Sex is fun..Its wild and best enjoyed when you let your imaginations run wild..

...I won't date anyone who is rigid in bed nor one who acts like she is caged.

So for me..Dildo,strap on-Bondage olive..anything that gets us satisfied..I'm down.

hehehe...

# always practice safe safe#..

• 2 weeks later...

I loathe penetration with big long things. it has nothing to do wit rigidity. so am rigid if I don't let someone fist me? I think great sex is when both parties are satisfied. it has nothing to do with whether anyone was penetrated or not.