Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

hilarious!!

evelyn

With all the yabbings flying around here is sometin to slap a smile on our face

A man entered a mosque carrying a machete and asked "Who is a Muslim here?" The whole mosque went as silent as a graveyard, the man asked again "how can a full mosque have no Muslim?" He then grabs the nearby young man and goes out with him and told him

"Son come help me slaughter my goat for I dont know how to do it", after the young man had slaughtered the goat he told the man that he does not know how to skin it, and that he the man would have to go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him on that

The man returned to the mosque with a machette dripping with blood, when the imam saw he immediately shouts " Praise the loooooorrrrrd" and the whole mosque responds "Halleluyah"

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 08/09/2014 at 3:26 AM, evelyn said:

With all the yabbings flying around here is sometin to slap a smile on our face

A man entered a mosque carrying a machete and asked "Who is a Muslim here?" The whole mosque went as silent as a graveyard, the man asked again "how can a full mosque have no Muslim?" He then grabs the nearby young man and goes out with him and told him

"Son come help me slaughter my goat for I dont know how to do it", after the young man had slaughtered the goat he told the man that he does not know how to skin it, and that he the man would have to go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him on that

The man returned to the mosque with a machette dripping with blood, when the imam saw he immediately shouts " Praise the loooooorrrrrd" and the whole mosque responds "Halleluyah"

Haha.  Life is sweet