Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What's worse on a first date?

simpl384

Happy Sunday everyone...I've been MIA here due to my final exams prep. Missed everyone on here.My friends and I were discussing about dates and this topic came up,it was so much fun having to hear varied idea of people's worse first dates.Well for me yeah,I can get so shy that I'll just sit at the table staring at whatever I've ordered without saying a word(annoying right,I know)but that doesn't mean on subsequent dates I would continue to be shy,so anyone who judges me based on that is just going to miss out on my whole playful/fun package,and the attraction...there definitely has to be some attraction before I can get shy :P

So ladies what's worse on a first date, nothing to talk about or no physical attraction? You could add yours if it's different from these two

I think " No physical attraction" is worse, cos a great build up then nothing, totally deflating. But one can make a comeback from a bout of shyness/muteness if the feelings and attraction are totally there. I've in the past sent a message to apologise for rambling during a date, doesn't make one a smaller person, especially if the datee could see one was shy. Okay to be totally anal, what could make a first date horrible is expecting something physically but then seeing something else(less).

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...