Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A Nag vs a Cheat vs a Liar(pick one)

dreamgal

if you had to pick between three ladies for a lifetime commitment ( let's say marriage),

would you go for a nagging wife who won't even let you eat your meal in peace due to her constant complaints?

A cheat who still takes care of you and the home but for some reason can't control her libido?

Or a Lady who lies about anything and everything?

I will go for the liar though

Nagging? I can't stand it. it ll knock my engine cos my best self is wen I can be calm.

A cheat DT takes care of you? I HV dated such before, it wz cool at first n then like 6mnths later (*** of which I cudnt bring myself to touch her), I just snapped, I cudnt tk it anymore.

A liar? I think that's who I might tryout, at least that's unfamiliar water. Considering there's the option of a divorce, right?

• Administrators

A cheat who still takes care of you and the home but for some reason can't control her libido.

Lets just answer the question if we must play.lets not judge other people's opinion ,it would spoil the game...i wouldn't last 24hrs with a cheat(excuse me,I can take care of my own ass

☝☝The cheating was cool "at first" ?

First, when you start out with a cheat, you have no idea that she's a cheat. Second, when you find out that the girl you love is a cheat, there's something in your heart that tells you that you can change her.

A liar who lies about everything? Lol, reminds me of an ex who was almost perfect in everything, was loving, caring n all well except the lies, @first it was harmless but then it became too much, this particular ex lied about everything, every damn thing including food, places, prices, age, unnecessary lies mehn I got tired, I started doubting everything n was so insecure, trust me its HELL well except you can't detect her lies but if you can? Lol you will get tired of the lies definitely even her 'truth' will begin to sound like a lie.... Can't stand someone who nags, I hate nagging with passion, reminds me of a past I'll rather forget..... Will only marry a cheat if it will be an open marriage, do your thing while I do mine (which includes searching for a she that will be the reason for our divorce, lol)

A liar who lies about everything? Lol, reminds me of an ex who was almost perfect in everything, was loving, caring n all well except the lies, @first it was harmless but then it became too much, this particular ex lied about everything, every damn thing including food, places, prices, age, unnecessary lies mehn I got tired, I started doubting everything n was so insecure, trust me its HELL well except you can't detect her lies but if you can? Lol you will get tired of the lies definitely even her 'truth' will begin to sound like a lie.... Can't stand someone who nags, I hate nagging with passion, reminds me of a past I'll rather forget..... Will only marry a cheat if it will be an open marriage, do your thing while I do mine (which includes searching for a she that will be the reason for our divorce, lol)

hahahahaha!!!!

I have lied couple of times In the past, trust me lies destroys. so its a no no

* A nag? never! I have watched enough soap operas and telemundo to last me a life time. got no more room for that.

* A cheat? I can't stand. so that leaves me with none of the above.

I have lied couple of times In the past, trust me lies destroys. so its a no no

* A nag? never! I have watched enough soap operas and telemundo to last me a life time. got no more room for that.

* A cheat? I can't stand. so that leaves me with none of the above.

Lol @ telemundo n soap operas

people ve lied at some point in their lifes but an habitual liar automatically transforms into a cheat bc a cheat lies to defend her escapes. to me cant stand a cheat bc of diseases in town; nagging wears me off but simply avoid wat makes ur woman nags u all d time.

I can't stand liars and nagging increases my blood pressure, so ill happily go with a cheat with the condition that she protects her self from diseases and only cheats with girls hotter than me.

I can't stand liars and nagging increases my blood pressure, so ill happily go with a cheat with the condition that she protects her self from diseases and only cheats with girls hotter than me.

waoh girls hotter than u where is the respect and faithfulness that makes d relationship wat it is

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm, this one is strong oo!

A nag? No

A liar? Worse.

A cheat it's then, so far as you're smart enough to take your health seriously (use protection) and doesn't rub it in my face, we are good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Am beginning to feel that drama in a relationship is inevitable and the relationship gets boring with time when theres no drama... I guess that's what these three negative traits offer. drama to spice things up and have make up sex and all that shiiiii(as a friend would say)