Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A Nag vs a Cheat vs a Liar(pick one)

dreamgal

#coughs# quite d question huh? But lets see, a cheat? Wud make me wanna kill someone (either her, or d oda lady). Wanna knw wot jealousy looks like? I am it, in d flesh. If I try to pretend being cool wid it, then might just die of HBP so cant deal. A liar? Oh I was once one and guess wot it brought me, series of blows, slaps and tears from my ex. She was older and bigger, so she alwZ gave it to me whn m caught thereafter she wud curl up and cry while I cry too. I knw wot it did to her so wudnt want anyone doing it to me, becoz again, might just kill someone. That leaves us wid d nag.. dis ex of mine, was so cool from d beginning. Though she nagged then but didnt really get to me. Until it all started going sour. Her nagging spree began to eat at me, d dislike took my sexual appetite away dat she begged n complained of starvation, but did I care? I wud say BITE ME. dats wot nagging does to u. Steals ur love n sex drive away. So still cant deal. Which is y I hv decided to be on my own. Doesn't hurt does it? She was my first and d last

waoh girls hotter than u where is the respect and faithfulness that makes d relationship wat it is

Well those words "respect and faithfulness " make sense to me in a personal context. For example I might be angry and jealous that my gf cheated but if she was able to score a really hot chick i'd secretly respect her for bringing her A-game. On the other hand i would never ever respect a liar under any circumstance, and i just can't stand nags,like life is too short to be nagging about. Even if my girl cheats on me, she shouldn't lie to me about it. If I know she slept with someone, then it kind of isn't cheating technically cos I'm aware she slept with someone else.

Thought cheating was naturally unacceptable (by all means) until these comments. No doubt if you condone cheating, you can cheat too or have cheated at a time. Sickening.

But that is life. Its not everyday wham bam action packed. They will be times of quite, times where you're both busy and time for life's little dramas.

But actively trying to start shyt just to keep it spicy to me sounds like madness. Relationships arnt just for your constant entertainment. You're not watching a movie you are sharing a life with someone. If you cant find peace just quietly being around your significant other or not doing anything at all I think that is a sign of a break up waiting to happen.

I have been in a relationship with someone like that once. She couldn't keep her own company, so to speak without wanting to constantly go out. She would get physically agitated if the house was too quite. I think she was afraid to face her own thoughts, or perhaps she was just empty inside and needed to constantly fill her lack of personality with bar hopping etc. We were both younger so maybe she has changed.

Perhaps I am just weird. I can read, go to the back yard and play bachi, find interesting movies and shows to watch, garden, cook, invite friends over or go and hang out with them for a few hours etc. and I can do all of those things with my gf while having a convo about nothing at all or by myself and still be deep in my own thoughts.

Life is full of its own random dramas without ppl actively seeking it out. Enjoy the moments where the bills are paid, the house is clean, everyone is healthy and well and you having nothing on your mind other than mundane daily things like whether you have enough clean socks or whether your gf used the lavender fabric softener you like so much, or why the take out you guys get from time to time has changed their recipe for the damn Channa you both like Bastards! There is some drama for you. ;)/>

But that is life. Its not everyday wham bam action packed. They will be times of quite, times where you're both busy and time for life's little dramas.

. ;)/>/>

The above sums it!

Relationships just like life is all about MOMENTS. Just as it has its moments of peace/ solitude, happiness/ joy, etc, it also has its own fair share of moments of drama!

• 3 weeks later...

I will prefer a nagging wife, at times I know ow to shut out. weneva she start I will just shut mysef out of the environment....am sure one day she might get tired of nagging if ignored. liar? Dats my turnoff. cheat? if I don't trust ha y being in a relationship den. so I will go for the nagging wife ol the way.

Well those words "respect and faithfulness " make sense to me in a personal context. For example I might be angry and jealous that my gf cheated but if she was able to score a really hot chick i'd secretly respect her for bringing her A-game. On the other hand i would never ever respect a liar under any circumstance, and i just can't stand nags,like life is too short to be nagging about. Even if my girl cheats on me, she shouldn't lie to me about it. If I know she slept with someone, then it kind of isn't cheating technically cos I'm aware she slept with someone else.

Really. Is your life a competition? Score points? Hot chick. Eeeewww! 'Orisirisi ni a ma ri ni site yin'.

• 3 years later...
On 03/10/2014 at 1:38 PM, dreamgal said:

if you had to pick between three ladies for a lifetime commitment ( let's say marriage),

would you go for a nagging wife who won't even let you eat your meal in peace due to her constant complaints?

A cheat who still takes care of you and the home but for some reason can't control her libido?

Or a Lady who lies about anything and everything?

I will go for the liar though

I love peace, it's like the most important thing in my life.

But I hate cheating too..very

Lying doesn't make it better, someone whose every breath is a lie hehehe!!

I will just go celibate for life!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...