Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Armpit Fetish

cyberchic

Hey guys...dunno if this sounds weird to y'all but I've got this crazy fetish and seriously hope I'm not alone. Thing is the only thing that turns me on in a woman are her smooth sexy armpits.Yes armpits! I'm ticklish myself but I love tickling chics armpits.its a fetish I've had since I was a lil girl and now its d first thing I check out in any girl im interested in.problem is that I rarely get the kind of girls who love to be tickled in their armpits d way I want. Its so frustrating.wish I could find someone here who shares my fetish.

There u go guys already judging.cmon guys gimme a break.its just a fetish and don't tell me uve never regarded ur armpits like ur privates..reason is its very much most women's soft spot.don't get me wrong I don't mean d annoying,irritating kinda tickling but d smooth erotic type.trust me, I can make u come severally doing this.

There u go guys already judging.cmon guys gimme a break.its just a fetish and don't tell me uve never regarded ur armpits like ur privates..reason is its very much most women's soft spot.don't get me wrong I don't mean d annoying,irritating kinda tickling but d smooth erotic type.trust me, I can make u come severally doing this.

Wait so u lick the armpit??

Ewwww

Wait so u lick the armpit??

Ewwww

LOL Eve what's your own na? It is what it is, I know someone that is foot crazy, the first thing she checks out in a lady is her feet, leg... Jah help you if you have a fine, clean foot.. We all have different fantasies, some people are crazy about ears, noses.....

LOL Eve what's your own na? It is what it is, I know someone that is foot crazy, the first thing she checks out in a lady is her feet, leg... Jah help you if you have a fine, clean foot.. We all have different fantasies, some people are crazy about ears, noses.....

Teasher I knw

Bt armpit??? Abia ma ni?

So gross.....

So wud see a babe , with lots of curves nd corners that needs my tongue

Na armpit I go come attack first

Issokay

I like lips. not too big sha, either thin lips or medium.... I could stare at a persons lips for hours, n when am dating a chick, she has to keep reminding me that we are in public, else I could forget myself and just kiss her there....

I like lips. not too big sha, either thin lips or medium.... I could stare at a persons lips for hours, n when am dating a chick, she has to keep reminding me that we are in public, else I could forget myself and just kiss her there....

And ppl like u dont knw how to kiss sef *rolls eye*

You don't know me. Assumptions and generalisations are the lamest thing anyone can indulge in.

You don't know me. Assumptions and generalisations are the lamest thing for anyone to indulge in.

You don't know me. Assumptions and generalisations are the lamest thing for anyone to indulge in.

Ehya u don vex?

Welcome to the site!!

Teasher I knw

Bt armpit??? Abia ma ni?

So gross.....

So wud see a babe , with lots of curves nd corners that needs my tongue

Na armpit I go come attack first

Issokay

Are you ticklish on any parts of your body?

LOL I like lips too...