Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

I carry you in my spirit, I pray for you more than I pray for myself. And if you are away for more than an hour, I can't stop thinking about you.. And your smile.when you smile, my world is alright.. 

So, ask me again, I Love you. 

(my favorite line from the movie, diary of a mad black woman) 

• Like 1

So, it's not going to be easy, it's gonna be really hard. we are gonna have to work at this everyday. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me.. Everyday. 

(line from the movie The notebook)

• Like 2

All the things the boys will do, I promise to do better.

In all the ways he can love you, I promise to love you better.

(line from the book, Under the Udala trees)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

All the things the boys will do, I promise to do better.

In all the ways he can love you, I promise to love you better.

(line from the book, Under the Udala trees)

One of my favorite read last year,  okparanta is a brilliant writer I tell you. 

• Like 1

This isn't how I thought my Valentine would be. This isn't how I hoped my whole February would be. February used to be such an awesome month. Wedding anniversary month plus Valentine meant I used to look forward to Feb. Not anymore. 😓

15 hours ago, Oldlover said:

This isn't how I thought my Valentine would be. This isn't how I hoped my whole February would be. February used to be such an awesome month. Wedding anniversary month plus Valentine meant I used to look forward to Feb. Not anymore. 😓

You'll create new Valentine memories with someone else, don't worry. *hugs*

• Like 2

On 14/02/2018 at 9:04 PM, Oldlover said:

What happened?

On 07/02/2018 at 10:50 AM, Ivyy said:

I don't like being around cowards and people who are unable to stand up for themselves. 

You have to be brave and kind, feisty and humble, wild and loving. 

You've got to have a brilliant mind, and an honest soul.

You've to be able to strive for more and never be satisfied with the status quo. 

You've got to be loyal and true..

Funny and Quirky.. 

Above all, you should Love yourself in a way no one else can love you.

Only Then, can we be friends.. 

I'm all these and more.....can I sit at your table now??? 

On 12/02/2018 at 1:58 PM, Oldlover said:

The mind is an amazing thing. The thing I find most fascinating is not even the conscious things you do. It's the unconscious ones. How it is possible for your mind to juggling a dozen lists, while you're driving a one hour trip, without missing a turn. Or cooking a complicated meal, while mentally planning for a dozen other things for the next week or next year. 

Driving, listening to loud music maybe, thinking about a dozen and 1 things and still never missing ur turns... Amazing.

Sha the things are minds are capable of doing.

Reminds me of this movie "Lucy"

All I can say is that you make me... You make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy even when you're awful. I would rather be with you.. Even the you that you seem to think is diminished, than with anyone else in the world. 

From the movie - Me before you

• Like 1

When you are in love, you see no gender because the only thing you see is how you want that person to feel that he/she is loved more than anything else

You know why I love her? Because she makes me feel complete without even touching me. Because she makes me feel very important. That I am her life

(from the drama TRMD)

I don't know if you mean everything to me and I wonder can I give you what you need. Don't want to find I've lost it all, too scared to have no one to call. So can we just pretend that we're not falling into the deep end.

-Excerpt from the song Deep End by Birdy

How would anyone hate you, she said, you are adorable.

This reply made me feel better in a way. I did not care about anyone's approval but I cared about what she thought of me

(From the book--April Fools)

I found love! It filled me up. It was like insanity. Just that this was peaceful, blissful. I could feel my footsteps were lighter. I could have floated. In a twisted way, I loved the secrecy. I was in love. 

(April Fools)

20 minutes ago, dequeen said:

@Ivyy Your avatar and my avatar belong together......:597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:.....It will teach mine sweetness and mine will teach yours firmness!!! 

Hahahahaha. 

Your Avatar is my alter ego.. SHE devil 😈. Is it a cartoon character? 

She stayed but she wept. She wept as if lamenting every wrong done to her in her life, as if their intimacy was happening against their will.

(Here comes the sun)