Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Administrators

ONE DOLLAR= N208. If you order online during this period be ready to crash your bank account.

Its crazy.

Back to topic.

Thinking if Nigeria will ever have a good leader.

I just got a job abt 2weeks now and am excited everyday about going to work and happy at the end of the day for having such a great day though its a 7am -7pm job. My colleagues think n say the boss is a pill but I think he's a regular guy, has his different ways. I guess I don't see what they see. Am a late riser, I get up by 9am on a regular day yet I gladly jump off my bed by 6am n am happy.

I guess what is really on my mind is that when you're doing what you love, its difficult for anything negative to get to you.

I just got a job abt 2weeks now and am excited everyday about going to work and happy at the end of the day for having such a great day though its a 7am -7pm job. My colleagues think n say the boss is a pill but I think he's a regular guy, has his different ways. I guess I don't see what they see. Am a late riser, I get up by 9am on a regular day yet I gladly jump off my bed by 6am n am happy.

I guess what is really on my mind is that when you're doing what you love, its difficult for anything negative to get to you.

Come back and tell us how happy you are in three months

"We are the future, we are the dream, we are the nation, we are part of this. How can they say that we are finished, when we have just begun cause we have no where else to run to, we have no where else to go. we are the nation , we are part of this"Ty Bello.

its in our hands and power to make this nation better.

• Administrators

These little girls around me should shut up, stop talking crap and focus on getting thru grade 10. Jeez!!!