Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Aww sorry.. maybe you need a break from whatever it is that you do.

Thanks dear. Took a break today. Being healthy is priceless. sick sucks.

I tested her with just one delicious thing and she showed how selfish she is but what she doesn't know, is that she closed the door, no, locked the door to my generosity towards her. Am no saint.

I tested her with just one delicious thing and she showed how selfish she is but what she doesn't know, is that she closed the door, no, locked the door to my generosity towards her. Am no saint.

Some people don't even care aw much dey r draining you, they jst want more and more, till u say No and den u r MEAN!

you know balancing the yes and no's is the trick. For every two yes, you say one no, that way you never come to the breaking point. Meditate a while and stare at trees and into dogs or cats eyes, you'll feel better.

you know balancing the yes and no's is the trick. For every two yes, you say one no, that way you never come to the breaking point. Meditate a while and stare at trees and into dogs or cats eyes, you'll feel better.

Thanks @dequeen

• Administrators

She said I shu tell you that she's not around

Haha... bored o...what should i do jare?

• 1 month later...

why do we think God is a man asin male ??

I do not think God is male or female, he said he created us in his own Image . I know am using the pronoun he and that's because it's the pronoun used in the bible . I don't think we should bother about that sef cuz sometimes the bible refers him as the bridegroom n believers as brides which includes male n female . God is a spirit, that's all I know .

• 2 weeks later...