Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Some pounded yam (not that poisonous poundo thing) and Egusi soup with thick kpomo or cowleg or bushmeat would do very nicely right now *wistful*

People in flooded areas or potential flood areas should pack their things and move to the highlands, there are pedestrian walks there provided by the government for them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Laziness

Hahaha! Lazy is the new cool innit :D.

What works for me? I get in bed, nap some, check the time, nap some more and then get up when all forms of house chores have been completed and start the cycle the next day! :D Hahahaha

Hahaha! Lazy is the new cool innit :D/>.

What works for me? I get in bed, nap some, check the time, nap some more and then get up when all forms of house chores have been completed and start the cycle the next day! :D/> Hahahaha

• Administrators

if only we lived in America, we could snap in our white and green and post the oix here. would have been so cool!

Lol...u can still do that though.

Am a bit down so I want to remember the opportunities afforded me today as my signature advises.

1. I am grateful for the people in my life. My family and friends and the amazing people I have met through naijalez.

2. I am grateful for my browsing phone and for data to be able to be a part of this online world.

***. Am grateful for Education and civilization. I could have been married with 8kids by now and circumcised in other countries.

4. Am grateful for life and all that comes with it. I can feel all sorts of emotions; love, joy, pain and sadness. I am truly blessed.

5. I am grateful for the gift of languages to properly articulate the thoughts in my heart. Every cloud has a silver lining and one day such happiness as breaks mountains and creates waves will be mine and indeed, is already mine.