Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

all about fetishes

boldie

I have several fetishes; spanking, suckling, feet. I'm beginning to think it's wierd that I do. Are there people out there with same?

Oh, i'd like to start a bbm group though. Just goof around and be naughty. Membership will be very strict though.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I have several fetishes; spanking, suckling, feet. I'm beginning to think it's wierd that I do. Are there people out there with same?

Oh, i'd like to start a bbm group though. Just goof around and be naughty. Membership will be very strict though.

Hmmm I av a brutal fetish also dear

Hmmm I av a brutal fetish also dear

Hm. I'm intrigued. How brutal are we talking here? On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being spanking and 10 being nipple clamps and lobotomy? :huh:

• 2 months later...

Finally, a thread on fetish and fantasies...... I've got a sick imagination. Let's hook up and play out each other's mind.

If you're crazy and wild.......we should probably date *wink*

Finally, a thread on fetish and fantasies...... I've got a sick imagination. Let's hook up and play out each other's mind.

Ah ah Kay, straight to dating? What happened to shagging checking out if our fetishes are compatible?

Seriously. The Zilla's dp disoriented my mind for split seconds. Had me drooling.

We would play roles. I'll be the the policeman. She would be my prisoner. Pin her to the wall, raise her legs around my waist and make such an entrance. Ah. Then we put her on her fours. Spank that ass like I'm horse riding while... Oh goodness. My breath is racing. Let me spare you the other gory details. The others can't be said out loud *coughs*

Seriously. The Zilla's dp disoriented my mind for split seconds. Had me drooling.

We would play roles. I'll be the the policeman. She would be my prisoner. Pin her to the wall, raise her legs around my waist and make such an entrance. Ah. Then we put her on her fours. Spank that ass like I'm horse riding while... Oh goodness. My breath is racing. Let me spare you the other gory details. The others can't be said out loud *coughs*

Story,story.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I like u already....Let's talk

• 2 years later...