Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ignoring Read Whatsapp Messages Becomes Impossible

FlyJ

• Administrators

whatsapp-blue-600x343.jpg

Are you one of those people who reads Whatsapp messages and pretends not to have seen them?

Well today, say goodbye to your lying habits, as the app has been updated to enable people know when their messages have been read.

As reported on Daily Mail, From now, a single grey tick means the message has been sent, a double grey tick means it has been delivered, and two blue ticks mean it has been read.

In a group chat, the blue ticks only appear when all participants in the group have read the message.

To see what time the messages were read users can now press and hold down on a particular post.

Selecting the Message Info option then reveals the time the message was read, and in the case of group messages, what time each member read it.

WhatsApp has rolled out the changes to all variations of its app, across iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Nokia S40, Nokia S60 and BlackBerry 10.

1415274055727_wps_37_Recipient_JPG.jpg

What are your thoughts on this ladies?

Source

• Like 1

Lo ba tan! Lol to those that fall into this category. If I don't want to respond to your messages I won't and I wont lie to justify my reasons, my action should tell it all. But it's good one tho... pants on fire!!!

I ignore bbm msges even after it shows Read, so whatsapp is not an issue. However, the marks are not turning blue for all my contacts o, its just some...

I cnt use Watsapp sha. Y'all are trying. I used d app *** months ago wen my other fone packed up. Mehhn I cldnt cope, Its disturbing wen u av mssgs u dnt wanna read. Deleted it off my fone. Watsapp is like having a public life. Bbm is d only chat app I use and I av only frnds on it. Besides not eva reading BCs, the only pests I av on dat thing r men.

• Administrators

I ignore bbm msges even after it shows Read, so whatsapp is not an issue. However, the marks are not turning blue for all my contacts o, its just some...

They probably have not updated Whatsapp that is why it is not turning blue.

• Like 1