Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

That one girl for me

Helena

...a gonna pure my heart out on here. as a lag babe and a workaholic,am I ever gonna find that special girl for me? I mean,there seem to be lots of girls around,but I want just one girl,who is gonna love me,like i am "me",and be in a relationship with me and have me wanting to come home and make hot love and kisses and play with sex toys.. ..but wait! its not just about great sex and all that,its more to me like understanding one another and helping each other over-come the trauma placed on "girls" love by our society"Nigeria"...

...am here today,I pray as the days turn to weeks and weeks to month,that I get which I truly desire..Love.

Have anyone found love on this site? Please let me know..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Babes...u ain't alone on that.

tried finding such a person...but all I get r lies and deceit from lez players and flirts.

I mean, I thought men r supposed to be flirts....never knew its worse in ladies.

My Days on this site has slowly turned to weeks and weeks gradually turning to Months..Still hopeful

Darlene..By nature,Men are cheats.

Now i think the title is taken by lesbian women.Cheats!

Let's Keep our hearts open and our fingers crossed as weeks turns to month,while we wait for our love interest.

Surely,There must be that person for me,who isn't afraid to love just one person.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Contact me helena lets get to knw. Im not promising u that its going to br love at first site but u re looking for what im looking for so I can relate with that. I ll like that we get to knw each other. Im not going to sell myself to you as a perfect person. We ll just allow nature take its cos. So im looking forward to hearing frm you

• 6 months later...

Babes...u ain't alone on that.

tried finding such a person...but all I get r lies and deceit from lez players and flirts.

I mean, I thought men r supposed to be flirts....never knew its worse in ladies.

Darlene , in my own opinion, I think the reason this things happen is uncertainty . girls ain't sure of what the future holds so they are scared of commitment . with the way our society is, gays are looked down on and most times rejected by family. So a girl who is a lesbian , knows she is one, hooks up, flirts and move on because she probably doesn't see any future in it so why bother in the first place.

It takes courage to admit being a lesbian. I think with time girls girls won't be cowards anymore and then being in a relationship will be a lot easier.

• Upvote 2

Hmmmmmmmmm, I found love,I went deep into it,I committed myself into it,I showed her love,care and respect bt at d end she still cheated on me.its rili painful wen u found sumone and u fink u ave seen sumone to love and cherish and u later kw all her skim was just to win ur hrt and go for anoda girl...dnt fink I will ever fall inlove again..it hurts #crying

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Darlene , in my own opinion, I think the reason this things happen is uncertainty . girls ain't sure of what the future holds so they are scared of commitment . with the way our society is, gays are looked down on and most times rejected by family. So a girl who is a lesbian , knows she is one, hooks up, flirts and move on because she probably doesn't see any future in it so why bother in the first place.

It takes courage to admit being a lesbian. I think with time girls girls won't be cowards anymore and then being in a relationship will be a lot easier.

Surly!..one doesn't have to prove anything to anybody when in a relationship..it takes only(2) to tango.

I tried to when I came here by being blunt but till now am yet to see a lady that will

Come forward to me. Bc u know. Naija our things they different, u see gals sending other

Gals pic. I nearly gave up find who date here bc is not forth coming. To me gals be urself

Enjoy life bc its once

So Helena u r absolutely right

U ned to be patient. Love is hard either ways. And WE all cheat, male, female or lesbian. Just have faith that ur own' 'caro' ' will show up.

U ned to be patient. Love is hard either ways. And WE all cheat, male, female or lesbian. Just have faith that ur own' 'caro' ' will show up.

Seriously, Caro?

• 2 weeks later...

look no further, am here for u. mail me

No posting of contacts here, there are rules, follow the rules. Moresko or FlyJ will get you