Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

That's Life

moresko

• Moderators

Since mid-October I've had to take time off (with the blessing of FlyJ) my duties over here to deal with some personal issues that have required my attention. One of them had a successful outcome (an update on that later), the others are .....

The details are for me to know, but those who know me know that I like structure, so the past 2 months have been a test of patience and trust, which is still been tested. Not having control over situations has caused me certain frustrations, but the most frustrating thing is that I have to rely (or wait) on others which I hate to do very much. I'm emotionally stressed out, dealing with a sense of displacement, disappointments, and it has found its way into other aspects of my life i.e training.

I want to thank God for keeping me sane, that I've not cussed out anyone YET, and also FlyJ for being my sounding board, and allowing me to vent.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone,

Take care and stay blessed.

Sometimes we go through some certain things in life that we can't control. Sometimes we may

have days when life just doesn’t seem to be going our way, sometimes we can't always control what happens to us, but we should also know that in as much as go through some certain difficulties, it is for a cause, for all our pains have a purpose. So keep a positive attitude and thankful heart regardless of what you’re going through. Merry Xmas.

And what if the person in question dosent eat noodles or drink wine what then? Maybe some cups of coffee will do. lol

There is nothing a bowl of ramyeon spicy noodles (korean noodles) :D/>/> :)/>/> and a bottle of wine cant fix

• Administrators

There is nothing a bowl of ramyeon spicy noodles (korean noodles) :D/> :)/> and a bottle of wine cant fix

What a combination.