Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

OFFENSIVE ODOR FROM YOUR VAG

Dii

The issue of offensive vaginal odor is something we are all aware of, but somehow some of us still take how our hooha smells for granted. I'm writing this post because I'm actually angry. When you know you are about to get some its actually really important to keep your vjay as clean as possible. Why will you expect to get eaten out when a spoiled fish smells better than your lady parts?

Anyways, I'd like you ladies to give a few pointers on how to keep your vagina neat and yummy enough to be eaten.

It’s thaaaat simpllle! Never wash your cherry with soap, disinfectant, detergent (joking)....nothing. Wash with water. You wash down to your anus back to your vagina like that and again till your satisfied it’s clean. Do this when you bathe, you won’t smell a thing and she can have all the yumminess she wants!

P.S- To them ladies who use soap (even if you don’t smell), It isn’t soap that makes you clean. Your prone to vaginal health challenges.

Keep your cherries healthy. Bye.

It’s thaaaat simpllle! Never wash your cherry with soap, disinfectant, detergent (joking)....nothing. Wash with water. You wash down to your anus back to your vagina like that and again till your satisfied it’s clean. Do this when you bathe, you won’t smell a thing and she can have all the yumminess she wants!

P.S- To them ladies who use soap (even if you don’t smell), It isn’t soap that makes you clean. Your prone to vaginal health challenges.

Keep your cherries healthy. Bye.

NuffSaid!!

• Moderators

Great advice, but I think we should be more specific before someone decides not to wash "down there" at all. The vulva, the skin outside the vagina, may be washed with plain, unperfumed soaps, however that the vagina is actually the tube-like muscle located inside your body that can be cleansed with warm water only, it pretty much takes care of itself.

I really think knowing how to take care of your vag should not be an issue, I mean there is google to help you with that and its a topic that gets talked about every other day. I feel its just neglect because taking care of your lady parts does not even entail going the extra length.

Also, what you eat is a big factor in what you smell like down there. If you know you are going to be eating some Indian/Afghan kebob with extra onions and pepper you better not expect it to be all regular unless you like eating curry p**sy lmaooooo

• 5 years later...
23 hours ago, Michelle said:

This is the reason I can't eat some Nigerian foods. Certain fishy smells are a major turn off.

You are missing out😫

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 10:44 PM, Txunamy said:

You are missing out😫

Nah babe. The thought of it slightly turns my stomach 🤐

• Sad 1