Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Saw this on BBM:

Iris

President Jonathan promises to provide 2million jobs every year if re-elected... To get more jokes from him, Text JONATHAN TO 33433.

President Jonathan’s achievement is like mp3. You can hear it but you can’t see it. To hear it, Text HEAR to 419.

Well a joke for jokers. Don't know why the federal government is supposed to even provide 2 million jobs. The govt should be bothered about providing an enabling environment for entrepreneurship and attendant job creation. It's no wonder the govt is confused about what they should be giving as the masses are clearly confused about what they should be getting.

The second one got me.

2m jobs yearly? Remind me again what his promises were the last time. When I tell people I'm not voting this year they see it as me not been serious. I don't like the candidates,wouls just wait it out until next year when Gehrig is outta power supposedly he wins or hoping Buhari will realise how old he is in the next 4yrs supposedly he fails.

Until then, my valentine cant be ruined.

• Administrators

The second one got me.

2m jobs yearly? Remind me again what his promises were the last time. When I tell people I'm not voting this year they see it as me not been serious. I don't like the candidates,wouls just wait it out until next year when Gehrig is outta power supposedly he wins or hoping Buhari will realise how old he is in the next 4yrs supposedly he fails.

I really hope he realizes how old is he. The guy is not just wanting to rest fa. We have young and energetic leaders, why must it be the old ones every time?

• Like 1

• Administrators

The second one got me.

I really hope he realizes how old he is. The guy is not just wanting to rest fa. We have young and energetic leaders, why must it be the old ones every time?

• Like 1

"I really hope he realizes how old he is"...really? On that note I wouldn't be surprised if, in the first place, Jonathan was voted primarily because he had 'no shoes'.

Yes flyj and a lot of people fell for the cheap gimmick. I’m not saying anyone should vote for Buhari but when I’m asked why I’m not rooting for Jonathan, I simply tell them "I didn’t vote for him in 2011. If I voted him now would I be moving forward or backward?”