Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ladies Will You Tap That A***?

FlyJ

• Administrators

00.png

00.png

The former BBA contestant, who likes to show off her hot body on social media, shared this pic with fans...

plz oo.. Aby and Evelyn, hmm, if dis kinda girl isnt ur type, which one is? (it baffles me) coz if u ask me, from the outward appearance, she's got all, no, almost all (no Bobbi) me would tap not just dat ass, but the whole of her, plus the ones i'm not seeing, locked up in dat V corner, dissipating in the thighs.... hmmmm #fanning myself#

She's pretty but she's not my type all..plus she's light skinned..Am not attracted to light skinned. .friend maybe. .she wouldn't catch my attention. I will just look and say oh she's pretty and shii but that's all

plz oo.. Aby and Evelyn, hmm, if dis kinda girl isnt ur type, which one is? (it baffles me) coz if u ask me, from the outward appearance, she's got all, no, almost all (no Bobbi) me would tap not just dat ass, but the whole of her, plus the ones i'm not seeing, locked up in dat V corner, dissipating in the thighs.... hmmmm #fanning myself#

• Upvote 1

She's pretty but she's not my type all..plus she's light skinned..Am not attracted to light skinned. .friend maybe. .she wouldn't catch my attention. I will just look and say oh she's pretty and shii but that's all

yea?... owkies.. light skinned or dark, i dig ya, so long as u got all i want.

choi!..hipstar is right abt the V area o....looks real deep and long choi!...brb...I need to wewe pls!...lmao

Na lie, come back here... lol

• 5 years later...