Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Things To Do On Valentine’s Day If You Are Single.

Abystacy

Things To Do On Valentine’s Day If You Are Single.

V-DAY is not just a day to glorify romance, it is also a day to celebrate love in general, love for yourself, your friends, your community and for the world. So if you don’t have a date this Valentine’s Day, don’t stay at home and pout. Here are some other things you can do on February 14th to celebrate the day of love.

1. Cook Yourself a Nice Meal. After spending hours at a voting center, putting together a nice meal for yourself is the next thing to do. It’s practically impossible not to feel good afterward.

2. Head To a Club. There are nice clubs out there that you can go to. Most of them are best decorated on February and their service is always at its best. Go there and enjoy your life.

***. Get yourself together. It may sound strange, but when was the last time you woke up feeling totally put together? Instead of moping about being single, use the free time you have on Valentine’s Day evening to get yourself organized. Clean up your calendar, catch up on laundry, plan ahead for major things, and get a head start on those works you’ve been avoiding. Use the day to finish (or start) something you’ve been meaning to tackle. It may sound lame at first, but you might be surprised at how good you feel after you’re done.

4. Send Love Someone Else’s Way. Studies show that kindness spreads like epidemic, so start the epidemic. Do something nice for another person. Open a door for someone who needs it, visit an elderly person, spend time with him/her, help them arrange the house. buy a rose and give it to someone random on the street, whatever you do, will make you feel full of love inside.

5. Throw a Party. If you have the money then invite your friends over to celebrate being fabulous.

6. Love Your Singleness. Think about all the marvelous benefits of being single, from not fighting over minor issues to being able to keep your living space as clean or as messy as you’d like. No unnecessary question like where are you, where have you be…

All the single ladies...

I'm gonna train and eat... Have sex with myself, phone sex, dream sex among other things.

Hahaha..i can be of help..send me your number..let's phonesex ..

• Moderators

Lol @ shalo I can help with the number..+109452333. Sorry the number is not available at the moment. ..Please try again later.

Lol, not even on the same continent