• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
moresko

Relationship Hall Pass

moresko    17

This is when permission given to your partner go out with the someone else.

When partners in long-term marriage get sexually antsy, they start fantasizing — seriously fantasizing — about strangers. Would you give then permission or free pass to sleep with someone else for a selected period of time? Maybe a weekend pass, or a week pass?

Do you think it could help or destroy a relationship?

Note: I am not talking about an open relationship.

Skills    17

No.absolutely not.I would NEVER allow my partner sleep with someone else.I would loose interest in her.if our sex life is getting old...lets cook up new ideas...there's google ...unimaginable adventurous fantasies we could try.And,No ,giving u dat would not help my relationship, rather it would destroy it so...instead of giving u a pass,I would rather break up with u. if I grant u such a pass... believe me..I do not love u(anymore)...#myopinion#

FlyJ    68

No way...I would never give my partner a pass to be with someone else. Like Sleeky said, the moment I do that then its over.If my partner is having fantasies and I am not in the picture , then I know the end is near.

Irisa    31

I’ll ask her if there’s anything she wants to say before we break up.

moresko    17

Lol, what if its you that gets antsy, or you meet someone that you really want to have sex with, would you ask for a sexual hall pass?

Irisa    31

It's impossible for me. I can't be in a relationship and want to bed another.

dreamgal    13

hmmm it depends.

I'm open to the idea but I will always use it against her.

in the end tho, it will eida destroy the relationship or make you appreciate what you have more.

dreamgal    13

hmmm it depends.

I'm open to the idea but I will always use it against her.

in the end tho, it will eida destroy the relationship or make you appreciate what you have more.

Irisa    31

It pays a lot not to make rash decisions on serious issues; my first comment was on the impulse. After I must have gathered my thoughts (and I have, assuming it’s happening for real), I would suggest that we talk about it because after all, she was willing to share what others probably wouldn’t. I’d respect that and ask her certain questions to determine if her feelings are fleeting. Her responses and willingness to listen would very well determine my next course of action.

Abystacy    34

Lol..I wouldn't. If we as couple can't work it out then there's no need to be in it. Ending will be my priority. If your fantasies isn't about us or me in particular. Then we have absolutely nothing.

dequeen    31

I didn't know we were in a classroom, n d classroom has a hall? wow :o

moresko    17

I wouldn't give my partner a relationship hall pass, she can fantasize about whoever she wants (because I except her to find other people attractive) but I own her body (like she owns mine), and if she decides she wants to share herself with someone else, I will remove myself from the equation.

However, I think that for some people who have a more open approach to sex, especially those that think that sex is more about "f**king" than "intimacy", I might work for them.

relangel    3

I wouldn't give my partner a relationship hall pass, she can fantasize about whoever she wants (because I except her to find other people attractive) but I own her body (like she owns mine), and if she decides she wants to share herself with someone else, I will remove myself from the equation.

However, I think that for some people who have a more open approach to sex, especially those that think that sex is more about "f**king" than "intimacy", I might work for them.

I second this to say hell no. Thumbs up dear for hitting the nail at the right spot on d head

kimi    59

Hmmmm... interesting.

My thoughts...

I love easily and I love hard. I get bored and my eyes wander.

Considering the 'circumstances' of not being able to commit to marriage with her, I would most certainly allow and ask for hall passes from time to time. She should be allowed to explore with others if I will not put a ring on it period. Fair enough I would say...

We would just always be 'a hot thing' I guess... #sadly

Rawker    22

Hmmmm... interesting.

My thoughts...

I love easily and I love hard. I get bored and my eyes wander.

Considering the 'circumstances' of not being able to commit to marriage with her, I would most certainly allow and ask for hall passes from time to time. She should be allowed to explore with others if I will not put a ring on it period. Fair enough I would say...

We would just always be 'a hot thing' I guess... #sadly

This is so liberal, i'm impressed. Even though i don't agree, its a welcome opinion.

kimi    59

This is so liberal, i'm impressed. Even though i don't agree, its a welcome opinion.

I'm very liberal at heart... ;)/>

It liberates the soul! Try it sometime :D/> Hahahahaha

dequeen    31

The deeper you love a person, the more ridiculous giving a hall pass begins to look. When you aren't so into a person you give a hall pass with all pleasure!!! IMO of course...

• Upvote 1