Faithful - *** Naira

Great in Bed - 2 Naira

Wealthy - *** Naira

No Kids - 1 Naira

Perfect Height - 1 Naira

Great Body - 2 Naira

Romantic - 2 Naira

Mentally Stable - 2 Naira

Your limit is 5 Naira, and an explanation for your choices would be nice also.

Faithful and romantic does it for me. That is to say that I will spend *** and 2 naira respectively. Reasons: being faithful and romantic encompasses much more than merely looking at them.

Lol Funny and Smart. It has to be funny and smart. So, it’s 2 Naira.

When you love someone it’s easy to be Faithful to them. I’m not going to prioritize Good Looking but there has to be some level of attraction.

Can we dash out our change so someone can add to theirs?

Faithful and mentally stable ...infidelity is one of the biggest n most common challenges we have in relationships.people say dey r in love n still cheat on their partners for some flimsy or selfish reasons ..initially people seem to be faithful but does nt really last long.I couldn't be with an unfaithful person..no matter what! ..staying faithful is not easy if it isnt innate ...can't deal with an emotionally unstable person...u gotta know what u want u know?...u gotta be mentally stable...u know? ...sane! ..lol....so yeah , there goes my #5. :)

Smart, Great in bed and mentally stable.....

Smart - I need to be able to have a refreshing conversation with you

Great in Bed- Sex, is a very important factor in a relationship, even though people don't acknowledge it, if the sex is bad, I will have every reason to cheat .

Mentally stable- I can't deal with an unstable person .

Smart - I need to be able to have a refreshing conversation with you ,I can't stand dumb people.

Great in Bed- Sex, is a very important factor in a relationship, even though people don't acknowledge it, if the sex is bad, I will have every reason to cheat .

Mentally stable- I can't deal with a mentally unstable person , you are either here or there ,don't come with drama .

Smart, funny, faithful

Smart.. I say A, rather than comprehending so I can move to B, u make me repeat A over n over.. MUGURA..m turned off already.

Funny... d condiment dat helps spice up relationship, preventing it from crashing in boredom is a good laugh. Nothing compares to looking forward to seeing u. When u make me laugh all d time, I can luv u to nonsense. Can't deal wid a straight to d point uptight person. mbok.

Faithful.. of course we know how d story goes.. AIDS is real

Smart - I need to be able to have a refreshing conversation with you ,I can't stand dumb people.

Mentally stable- I can't deal with a mentally unstable person , you are either here or there ,don't come with drama .

Waoh I love this

Make I no be oliver twist would ve asked for extra *** naira

I will go mentally stable which translate into being smart also

Funny I will add to it bc the person will brighten up my day when at the lowest or darkest hour.

Great in bed to loosen my tensed muscles and refreshen my spirit which will now make one faithful

That's my 5 naira

Smart~ i can't stand a not so smart individual,we both need to be operating on same frequency whereby all my convos and gestures would be easily understood.it makes d relationship less exhausting

Romantic~ I'm a sucker for romance,if u ain't romantic then we'v got no business together.it sorta keeps a relationship going

Great in bed-id love to be able to connect wv my partner emotionally and physically.d chemistry just has to be there and once u both are great inbetween sheets,d tendency to cheat is minimal

• Moderators

For me its smart, funny, and faithful.

Lack of "greatness" in bed can be fixed, or I'll take care of myself, you can be great in bed but if you're sharing that "greatness" with everyone else, I don't want it.

I can't decide cause in different capacities, I see myself desiring different qualities. Now is different from on the way to the future and is different from the future. Lol, in the words of 2face, I don't know what am saying right now.......

• 2 weeks later...

Lool alright... Faithful, funny & smart it is.

Faithful because I myself am loyal to the core. I wont accept anything less.

Funny because, 60% of the time when im not working will be spent with her. I'd like to enjoy it. Time is money.

Smart because, intellect is sexy and a great turn on for me. And I'm a sucker for learning news things. So I'd like to learn from/with her. Plus I'd want to take her out and show her to the world but I wouldn't if I know she's gonna embarrass me. I'm not GEJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
13 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Smart, faithful, funny, and romantic. 

Baby you went over budget by a dollar. Drop something 😀

• Like 1