Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Imagine Me & You

Hawken

My favourite lesbian movie till date. Granted I haven't watched alot of lesbian movies, but the characters in this movie and the actors who play them are so beautiful and relatable its hard not to fall inlove with them. Even the sound tracks sef amazing lol. Anyway, if you like romance, witty dialogues and happy endings then this movie is an absolute must.

Ikr! I already loved Lena Headey on Game of Thrones but when i saw her in this movie, I was just there like "it is done. I am going to love you for the rest of my life".

Lena is endearingly frank, smart and charming. It’s almost impossible not to love her.

The connection between Piper and Lena is telling. I’ve watched their interviews numerously. When asked how she felt towards her, she said, “I genuinely love Piper”.

• 3 months later...

My favourite phrase was/is when Piper told Lena "Don't forget me" and Lena replied "I wont think about anything else" . Hahaha I love it too though I found the beginning too slow and the theme is d usual wife theme but I loved it .