• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
FlyJ

Empire overtakes the Big Bang Theory as US broadcast TV's no.1 series

FlyJ    70

empire_fox.jpg

big_bang_theory_Logo-Aunt-Heather-Piper.jpg

Before Empire came on TV, the Big Bang Theory on CBS was the top rated series on broadcast television in the US. Well, not anymore. That title now belongs to Empire on Fox.

According to the final data released this week, Empire, starring Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard, surpassed The Big Bang Theory as broadcast television's no.1 series this season in the coveted 18 - 49 advertising demo.

Amazing stuff! Mostly black actors and produced by a black man, Lee Daniels. Kudos to them!

Mide    0

I love EMPIRE, especially Jamal, his Voice dey cause serious Strong thing. Waiting patiently for season 2.......

Abystacy    34

It's should. It was a detailed series. The cookie comeback was the height. I absolutely loved every bit of it. Jamal has the voice i must say. But Hakeem I loved his take. Nice one

savvy    3

I just love me some cookie. jamals voice got me feeling some type of way...in all it was a beautiful movie with great cast

Milad    6

I just want some cookie....thats all.... :unsure:

Hawken    21

Great acting, beautiful cast, I was particularly pleased to see AzMarie in it though i wished she was given a more significant role with more lines and more screen time... maybe in season 2 sha. But imo this series is lowkey over rated. Its nice but its over rated. At one point, I even started to get a Glee sort of vibe :rolleyes:

Skills    17

@hawken,errrrmmm....who is Azmarie pls?....my favourite star is Cookie,then jamal,Hakeem....Looking forward to season 2...love it! love! love it!

Hawken    21

@sleeky AzMarie is Hakeems Dj, cant remember her name in the series though but shes an absolute hottie.. You should google her :)/>

Milad    6

To be honest its a good show but at least with me I dont see it over taking Big Bang Theory. I love being able to watch a majority black cast which is why I tune in but the story is meh. Mainly watch it to see Cookies fine self

• Upvote 1

Bummy    16

And that was how I started watching EMPIRE, lool . I love it and it's quite interesting .

FlyJ    70

Very...lol.