• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
Natacha2

ADD UP IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE TRULLY SINGLE AND SERACHING

Natacha2    0
Natacha2

I KNOW AFTER THIS POST I WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE,BUT NOT WITHSTANDING,I'M IN SEARCH OF A SINGLE LADY FOR SOMETHNG REAL,DONT ADD UP IF YOU ARE A MALE,DONT ADD UP IF YOU WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND SEX,DONT ADD UP IF YOU ARE FAKE,DONT ADD UP IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SUBCRIBE

Hawken    51
Hawken

This is quite hilarious! Admin please don't ban her, she is funnyyyyy!

FlyJ    137
FlyJ

Please don't post your BBpin or contact information on the thread. Thanks.

Besides you cannot be searching and come off desperate. It scares people away. My two cents.

moresko    17
moresko

This is quite hilarious! Admin please don't ban her, she is funnyyyyy!

There's no banning for now, but the rule against posting personal information is important and there for a reason. It's for safety, what prevents a guy from contacting her since she posted her information here, and does she think the website comes with "lesbian" filters? #smh

Natacha2    0
Natacha2

LIFE IS CHOICE,AM ENTITLED TO WHAT I WANT,SO IF YOU DONT MIND KEEP YOUR FILTER ADVICE TO YOUR SELF,AND STOP TRYING TO ACT AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.

moresko    17
moresko

LIFE IS CHOICE,AM ENTITLED TO WHAT I WANT,SO IF YOU DONT MIND KEEP YOUR FILTER ADVICE TO YOUR SELF,AND STOP TRYING TO ACT AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.

Sorry, woman. Life is not a choice, you were born, you didn't chose to be born, but the decision to continue living is yours. You're not entitled to anything on this site, I'm one of the administrators on this site and you know the rules and regulations, if you don't like them; you can go away. Bye Felicia.

Skills    17
Skills

hmmmm.....sleeky strolling by....

daftpunk    3
daftpunk

Sooooo what are we supposed to add up. I want to add ooo

FlyJ    137
FlyJ

You sound so angry! It's not hard living by the rules just like we all do in our everyday lives.

Milad    6
Milad

I think that was a fair request.

I would like to put my own, everything Natacha said but also add looking for a lesbian (not bi), not planning on getting married to a guy as a life goal, and are a lesbian of the feminine side of the scale. Leave a note also would be great if she were over 25.

divabj    0
divabj

Hmmm

moresko    17
moresko

I think that was a fair request.

I would like to put my own, everything Natacha said but also add looking for a lesbian (not bi), not planning on getting married to a guy as a life goal, and are a lesbian of the feminine side of the scale. Leave a note also would be great if she were over 25.

The issue wasn't what was said. The poster included her contact information in the first post, that's the issue.

Milad    6
Milad

Got it

dequeen    41
dequeen

Been a while since I came across ill-mannered people. I started forgetting they exist.

Calllaris    2
Calllaris

All the same, a warning should suffice, if "this' should seem/ seen a partnership.

kandee    1
kandee

Just reading comments

Hipstar    2
Hipstar

Issorai

Suavity    40
Suavity

Interesting

Abystacy    35
Abystacy

I really don't see any need for some comments tho, everyone here knows the rules and regulations of the site and it's for our own safety. Thats how the forum has been before we all joined. If you don't like it there's no need for disrespect or trading insults just to stroke your ego. You can do everybody a favor by being invisible.

pris30    0
pris30

Sure