Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

ADD UP IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE TRULLY SINGLE AND SERACHING

I KNOW AFTER THIS POST I WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE,BUT NOT WITHSTANDING,I'M IN SEARCH OF A SINGLE LADY FOR SOMETHNG REAL,DONT ADD UP IF YOU ARE A MALE,DONT ADD UP IF YOU WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND SEX,DONT ADD UP IF YOU ARE FAKE,DONT ADD UP IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SUBCRIBE

• Administrators

Please don't post your BBpin or contact information on the thread. Thanks.

Besides you cannot be searching and come off desperate. It scares people away. My two cents.

• Moderators

This is quite hilarious! Admin please don't ban her, she is funnyyyyy!

There's no banning for now, but the rule against posting personal information is important and there for a reason. It's for safety, what prevents a guy from contacting her since she posted her information here, and does she think the website comes with "lesbian" filters? #smh

LIFE IS CHOICE,AM ENTITLED TO WHAT I WANT,SO IF YOU DONT MIND KEEP YOUR FILTER ADVICE TO YOUR SELF,AND STOP TRYING TO ACT AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.

• Moderators

LIFE IS CHOICE,AM ENTITLED TO WHAT I WANT,SO IF YOU DONT MIND KEEP YOUR FILTER ADVICE TO YOUR SELF,AND STOP TRYING TO ACT AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.

Sorry, woman. Life is not a choice, you were born, you didn't chose to be born, but the decision to continue living is yours. You're not entitled to anything on this site, I'm one of the administrators on this site and you know the rules and regulations, if you don't like them; you can go away. Bye Felicia.

• Administrators

You sound so angry! It's not hard living by the rules just like we all do in our everyday lives.

I think that was a fair request.

I would like to put my own, everything Natacha said but also add looking for a lesbian (not bi), not planning on getting married to a guy as a life goal, and are a lesbian of the feminine side of the scale. Leave a note also would be great if she were over 25.

• Moderators

I think that was a fair request.

I would like to put my own, everything Natacha said but also add looking for a lesbian (not bi), not planning on getting married to a guy as a life goal, and are a lesbian of the feminine side of the scale. Leave a note also would be great if she were over 25.

The issue wasn't what was said. The poster included her contact information in the first post, that's the issue.

I really don't see any need for some comments tho, everyone here knows the rules and regulations of the site and it's for our own safety. Thats how the forum has been before we all joined. If you don't like it there's no need for disrespect or trading insults just to stroke your ego. You can do everybody a favor by being invisible.

• 3 months later...